City's worst manager of all time

BigJoe#1 said:
The man couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag (get your money on QPR to go down this year).

I'll bite. £100 says QPR do NOT get relegated in the 12/13 season. You and me bet. Game?

Keegan's departure always disappointed me. He left shuffling quietly out of the door after he'd run out of ideas. Personally, I'd have had him out and replaced by someone more up and coming after our first season at The COMS. I've never liked him as a man. He's a quitter.

Ball, Coppell, Clark and Neal for me.

peoffrey said:
BigJoe#1 said:
The man couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag (get your money on QPR to go down this year).

I'll bite. £100 says QPR do NOT get relegated in the 12/13 season. You and me bet. Game?

Keegan's departure always disappointed me. He left shuffling quietly out of the door after he'd run out of ideas. Personally, I'd have had him out and replaced by someone more up and coming after our first season at The COMS. I've never liked him as a man. He's a quitter.

Ball, Coppell, Clark and Neal for me.

i'll have a ton as well.

It has to be alan ball... End of!

Pearce had negative tactics that's true but at least he knew what tactics actually were!

Ball's team played shite football, he bought shite players and made the decent players in the squad look.... Shite!

Utter shite... Just shows jobs for the boys don't work.

de niro said:
lol at the idiots saying hughes, obviously just kids that wern't around when allison detroyed us and ball had us dead and buried.

WRONG^^^^ TOTALLY WRONG ^^^^

Alan Ball gets my vote as well. If you believe what Francis Lee had said in his interview last season, he wasn't his first choice. Ball was only appointed as he was let down by his top target whoever that was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.