Cityzen card

There is a booking fee online. I've paid it several times and have never rung up to buy.

Never had to pay it before this season though.
No booking fee for cityzen matchday members, only if you are buying extra tickets for non members.

I rang them this afternoon and was told I would have my pack "very shortly". I've had it with them. I won't be renewing next season.
I understand the frustration, I'm in the same boat, but I'd have thought that like me you join for the benefits rather than the actual pack and card. I haven't got a new card yet but I'm still getting the discounts and the tickets were loaded to my old card.

I understand the frustration, I'm in the same boat, but I'd have thought that like me you join for the benefits rather than the actual pack and card. I haven't got a new card yet but I'm still getting the discounts and the tickets were loaded to my old card.
The benefits are of limited use to me, really. I get over to maybe 4/5 games a season, so I'm not saving a "massive" (!) amount there, once you take the membership fee into account. And I buy very little in the City Store, so the same thing applies there too. I was over at the Newcastle game and was told I couldn't use last season's card for admittance to the stadium.

The benefits are of limited use to me, really. I get over to maybe 4/5 games a season, so I'm not saving a "massive" (!) amount there, once you take the membership fee into account. And I buy very little in the City Store, so the same thing applies there too. I was over at the Newcastle game and was told I couldn't use last season's card for admittance to the stadium.
Yes, I think they must have decided to load to last years cards more recently, had paper ticket for Huddersfield, but Southampton was loaded to our old cards.

They might as well throw next seasons in as well at this stage. A Fucking joke it is.
I asked about offering free membership next season, as a sort of apology. I was told that because the club was running a competition for Cityzen members with the prize of a hospitlity package at a game, they wouldn't be in a position to offer free membership. I replied to that email asking how many winners were there going to be, and what about all those who didn't win? No reply, funnily enough.Is that Kevin Parker fella on here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.