CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Franny Lee made a fortune out of people shitting it. I bet there's a big demand for bog rolls today judging by some of the shite on here!

I couldn't give a shit about drawing Liverpool TBH.

Hypothetical question. Say we lose the first leg, would you rest players for united and go full strength against Liverpool second leg or get play strongest team 3 games running?

Loads of people panicking about having 3 big games in the space of 10 days but seem to have forgotten that we did just that a couple of weeks ago (Arsenal twice then Chelsea) and we came out of that looking good - with the first pot of the season in the bag to boot.

What if, oh no it's Liverpool, they beat us. Can we do it over two legs.

I don't think I believe we will beat them away, with a full team and Berny playing right in the first leg we are good enough to win there and if they then start to chase the game we could even virtually close the tie out in the first leg.
Then we look at the Derby, three big games in a week so have Liverpool. Plus the title is nearly done we can close it out pretty quick even if we drop points against Everton or the rags, they are also going to drop points.

Most important point here. Raz is always scared to death when he plays at klanfield, the crowd and derogatory words seems to get to him easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.