CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Loads of people panicking about having 3 big games in the space of 10 days but seem to have forgotten that we did just that a couple of weeks ago (Arsenal twice then Chelsea) and we came out of that looking good - with the first pot of the season in the bag to boot.

CL draws should come with one of these:
tenor.gif

If we cannot beat them, then we'll struggle to beat the bigger teams.

What if, oh no it's Liverpool, they beat us. Can we do it over two legs.

I don't think I believe we will beat them away, with a full team and Berny playing right in the first leg we are good enough to win there and if they then start to chase the game we could even virtually close the tie out in the first leg.
Then we look at the Derby, three big games in a week so have Liverpool. Plus the title is nearly done we can close it out pretty quick even if we drop points against Everton or the rags, they are also going to drop points.

LOL beat us more like fluked a win. people have been brainwashed by the media that they were so superior smh. we just had a bad day in anfield. i am sure pep would have learned more than klop from that game.

Those confident Liverpool fans seem to have a very short memory and, boy, are they in for a rude awakening.
I'm pretty sure we're going to dominate them in pretty much every aspect of the game, Anfield or no anfield.

LOL beat us more like fluked a win. people have been brainwashed by the media. we just had a bad day in anfield. i am sure pep would have learned more than klop from that game.
They were extremely lucky that day. First goal was a foul on stones. Second one 9 out of 10 times Mane would have hit that straight or wide with his weaker foot. Third goal was just an Ederson cock up. They had a lot of luck in that game and at 1-1 we were looking in control.

Oh yes you do! If needed, that is exactly what you are going to do. I repeat, if needed, for those who need it -which is Guardiola's call.

You follow objectives, and you set your priorities accordingly. The league title is already won, I do not give a fuck (neither does History...) when City will win it mathematically. But we're talking about a CL QF here. You fuck up there, you won't be able to fix it. The opportunity is lost permanently, you'll have to wait for next season again...

These players have worked their asses off to achieve such an advantage. Some of them may need protection, we'll see. Obviously the result of the 1st leg is expected to play a major role in this, the injury status of the squad, individual form etc. What I mean is that, in any case, this is a luxury City can afford, while Liverpool cannot. Their CL football next season is a question mark at the moment, with Chelsea 4 points behind, and 8 matches to go. So they are obliged to give everything on both competitions -another factor that could have an influence in the matches between us...

Exactly!

People forget we pumped them 5-0 earlier in the season, ok they were down to 10 but we were brilliant. We lost at Klanfield through some comical defending but still scored 3.
WE WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN!
Let’s take those blinkered,always the victim cnuts to the cleaners.

I see the usual ‘got to play the strongest team v the rags’ is getting its usual outing, it’s the least important of the 3 games that week ffs. The leagues won no matter what so its irrelevant who we actually get it against, some would rather have bragging rights v the rags than see the club proceed to only the second CL semi final in our history.

Seriously some people need to get their priorities in order. The rags are now irrelevant, we needed bragging rights regarding derby games when we were shit, were not anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.