CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

If I am not mistaken we have beaten them 8-4 so far this season.
We should not feel in anyway intimidated.
We can do this.

We should have been 2-0 up when Mane was sent off. We had also missed an open goal as well as Sergio scoring.

Yeah look Anfield has great atmosphere yeah so what??
If Stadium atmospheres decided outcomes then they should have won Everything until now but that isn't the case.
While also they look complete clueless.
They call us favourites but also say that they will go through easily.
Also one point they make is that they were hard done at Etihad for that red??
I mean our first goal was right thorough their defence buy them fools convinced themselves that thrashing they received was bcoz of Red card

4-4 with 11 men on the pitch and we fold like a cheap deck chair everytime we go to Anfield
It’s time we put an end to the klanfield curse once and for all.
We are a far better footballing team and had it not been for 10 mins of madness we would have never lost there this year.
As for the 10 v 11 argument that is within the scope of any game...who’s to say it won’t happen again.

4-4 with 11 men on the pitch and we fold like a cheap deck chair everytime we go to Anfield
It's all about the head. We simply think we have lost before we start at Anfield.
Sterling MUST NOT START as he is the worst offender of all. Bernardo destroyed Robertson last time when he came on, and was the key to getting 2 goals back so he must start.

Yeah look Anfield has great atmosphere yeah so what??
If Stadium atmospheres decided outcomes then they should have won Everything until now but that isn't the case.
While also they look complete clueless.
They call us favourites but also say that they will go through easily.
Also one point they make is that they were hard done at Etihad for that red??
I mean our first goal was right thorough their defence buy them fools convinced themselves that thrashing they received was bcoz of Red card

we'd be in a relegation battle..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.