CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

How can anyone stand these arrogant c***s? I mean they are as irritating as the rags, they both have a massive sense of entitlement. I will avoid internet for a week if they beat us at Anfield. Hopefully though, we can finish the job at Anfield itself.

Can someone please put the c*nts striaght about the MYTH that is the famous anfield atmosphere once and for all. As someone posted on the Liverpool thread, they were getting crowds of <10,000 for some of these magical european nights in the 80's, when they were at there pomp, brushing aside Norway's and Poland's finest. Go there now and the only real noise is the grating, orchestrated sing along that the Scandinavians and Irish join in with. Napoli, galatasaray, Celtic, even Basel, to name a few of many clubs who shit all over these tramps in terms of atmosphere.

Well Im not a ST holder or a Cityzens member and got tickets for the Basel game with the promise of 'guaranteed' tickets / early chance to buy tickets for the quarters and I havent seen anything of this yet!

Yes I quieted this with the ticket Office via Twitter, they said would only apply if tickets exist after Cityzens matchday holders
Could you not have just went online?

I tried , but can’t select the seats I wanted on iPad nor on my computer, won’t let me select and click on a seat or put it in my “ basket” , anyway I finally got through by phone , 20 minutes in the queue ( starting at number 17 in line) and then 12 minutes of blue moon! Loads of tickets left in some blocks it seems so I’d expect it to still be available to next tier which should be those who attended Basel match as they promised.

Was thinking that Liverpool is a very good attacking team and was team I was hoping to avoid altogether and then thought about a combined 11. To be honest only vvd and salah make it am I being arrogant?

Was thinking that Liverpool is a very good attacking team and was team I was hoping to avoid altogether and then thought about a combined 11. To be honest only vvd and salah make it am I being arrogant?

Apart from their attack, they are average.

Only Salah gets in a combined 11 for me. Would not take VVD over Otamendi or Kompany.

Can someone please put the c*nts striaght about the MYTH that is the famous anfield atmosphere once and for all. As someone posted on the Liverpool thread, they were getting crowds of <10,000 for some of these magical european nights in the 80's, when they were at there pomp, brushing aside Norway's and Poland's finest. Go there now and the only real noise is the grating, orchestrated sing along that the Scandinavians and Irish join in with. Napoli, galatasaray, Celtic, even Basel, to name a few of many clubs who shit all over these tramps in terms of atmosphere.

To be fair, Pep did claim that the anfield "environment" was a factor in the 4-3 defeat. It does seem that we routinely play badly there, whether thats because of the atmosphere or because losing there has become a habit, I'm not sure. Just hoping we make a better start than usual.

Anfield's atmosphere is bit of a myth. Basel and Napoli were fantastic and puts any English atmosphere to shame.

However regarding low attendances in European cup, the European Cup pre-1997 was completely different back then. It is easy to forget that before 1997, it only allowed the champions from each country before admitting the runners-up of the major leagues.

Imagine having that situation now where only Barcelona or Real Madrid could compete each season despite being the most consistent in the CL over the past decade. It would be unthinkable. UEFA's greatest mistake was to not detach the European Cup from the Champions League as they with the Cup Winners Cup and just let it be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.