CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

It’s not 50/50 at all. We are superior in every department. They are a 1 man team who has the ability to change a game.

They are totally pace based attack. If we control the game like we did at anfield until we created 3 massive errors then we will wipe the floor with this lot. They scored 3 at their place from our cock ups, we dominated them with 10 men and we had no Silva.

The biggest hurdle will be the candle lighting, black armband media frenzy for the anniversary of hillsborough and mo salahs third cousins twice removed pet gerbil dieing. Woe is me, woe are all scousers.

I predict a tight and tense game at their place, then I predict a fucking slaughter followed by a riot at our place.

Stick your candle lighting istoree up your arse, sideways.

“A fucking slaughter followed by a riot”.

Sounds like a great evening !

I made it clear that I know we are a much better team than them, the league table tells us that much. But I think it would be daft to ignore our record at anfield, it is completely relevant and having a much better team than them hasn't helped our record there much since we became a top team and personally I don't expect that to change in this tie. I hope it does change and as we are a better team I accept it is entirely possible that it will but I am not expecting it to. And if we do go there and as usual don't perform then this tie is at best going to be right in the balance, hence my 50/50 comment. Anyway, it's all just opinion, we will soon find out and believe me I hope I am way off the mark and that you're right because I hate these ****s and nothing would make me happier at the moment than knocking them out of the CL.

You’re right that we have to take the anfield record into account, but if you banked on any city team or manager to do away with this at the most important time, you’re looking at the current set up. If everyone turns up and he starts sterling on the bench and Kyle walker runs like an Olympian to never leave salahs side, then we will do them.

I predict a tight and tense game at their place, then I predict a fucking slaughter followed by a riot at our place.

I think this would be the best possible outcome. Let them start to believe after the 1st leg, then fucking murder them at God's own stadium. That would be beautiful.

I’d be interested in the breakdown of that record though.

Obviously Klopp was in Germany and England before pep so are those results skewed in favour of klopp during the first season pep was in a league but in peps favour subsequently.

And haven’t a couple of meetings been in the German super cup ie their charity shield

Bundesliga: 3-1 to Pep and Bayern (the 1 loss was just after Bayern had sealed the league_
German Cup: 1-1 Both went to extra-time... Bayern won 1 in extra time and BVB won the other on penalties
PL: 1-1-2 the 2 losses at Anfield and the win and draw at the Etihad

So the real record is Pep 5 and Klopp 4

Not counting the German equivalent of the Charity Shield.

I sit right near where all the usual aggro is concerned with Champions League, the Celtic game was interesting.

Wife now doesn't want me to take my little lad, who has a Jnr Citizen card.

What are customer services like with upgrading to an adult ticket ? I was gonna buy online Wednesday with his Citizen card but if I later give them a bell, will they let me pay the adult upgrade difference?

Anybody done this before?

I sit right near where all the usual aggro is concerned with Champions League, the Celtic game was interesting.

Wife now doesn't want me to take my little lad, who has a Jnr Citizen card.

What are customer services like with upgrading to an adult ticket ? I was gonna buy online Wednesday with his Citizen card but if I later give them a bell, will they let me pay the adult upgrade difference?

Anybody done this before?
you can upgrade online mate , did my lads yesterday.

You’re right that we have to take the anfield record into account, but if you banked on any city team or manager to do away with this at the most important time, you’re looking at the current set up. If everyone turns up and he starts sterling on the bench and Kyle walker runs like an Olympian to never leave salahs side, then we will do them.
Salah will quite probably play on their right so I guess he could be up against Delph, Danilo, Zinchenko or even Mendy? But they have pace right across their front line so there's bound to be some moments where they expose us at the back no matter who plays where. We just need to be ultra composed in possession when they are pressing us and not give them the ball cheaply in our own half like we did in the 4-3 because as far as I can see that's all they do to us that other teams don't, they press us to fuck around our own box and with their pace they do it very effectively. People talk about the mistakes we made in the 4-3 but I don't believe it's a coincidence that we made those mistakes against liverpool. Remain calm and beat that press and it's a different game, start shitting our pants and it'll be another long night there.

Salah will quite probably play on their right so I guess he could be up against Delph, Danilo, Zinchenko or even Mendy? But they have pace right across their front line so there's bound to be some moments where they expose us at the back no matter who plays where. We just need to be ultra composed in possession when they are pressing us and not give them the ball cheaply in our own half like we did in the 4-3 because as far as I can see that's all they do to us that other teams don't, they press us to fuck around our own box and with their pace they do it very effectively. People talk about the mistakes we made in the 4-3 but I don't believe it's a coincidence that we made those mistakes against liverpool. Remain calm and beat that press and it's a different game, start shitting our pants and it'll be another long night there.

You a closet scouser?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.