CL Ticket availability

Why Always Ste said:
Hate having to sit at home tonight and watch it on the Tv :(
Been in the cup schemes for awhile now but removed myself from them for this season due to cost.

Enjoy the night, see you on Saturday :)

Ps city: absolute Piss takers, trying to get £48 off loyal supporters like myself who are skint, yet giving £25 tickets to random kids in colleges.

same here mate it would have cost me £48 for the game plus £20 fuel and £10 spends thats near to £80 for 90 minutes of football, nearly a pound per minute fuk me sex chat lines are cheaper lol

Quite a few cheapies have been advertised on the ticket forum, dunno if they're still available though.

I think our owners are amongst the most generous in terms of prices. The problem arose when cash we spent had to be linked to turnover. Platini et al and break even rules etc. Our supporters are not the wealthiest but the club wanted a full house as well. Millions watch champions league and see empty seats against Bayern. We sell out against clubs like Hull Tigers in the league ,very crazy.
Hope there is a great atmosphere and we give them a game to remember.

just got in from where I work,one woman I know there,her hubby ,gota ticket from a local supporters club for £30,they were given 10 tickets at that price,another bloke I work with is a chairman of another gmr city supporters branch,he like me paid for the bundle ,£99,but confirmed about the other supporters club price of £30,im disgusted,all the bollox of superbia and silver cards a few years ago ie buying loyalty pale into insignifigance ,its a joke.

Hello can someone please help me out. I can't buy a ticket because my account was created after the 16th September. Can someone meet me at the stadium who has an U16 account (with children or U16) and let me buy a ticket through their account (you can buy more than one ticket), I will pay.

Mate in work was offered a ticket for tonight's match. The person he knows get's them for a School. Said he had about 12 tickets in his hand.

Don't have a problem with tickets going to Kids, but obviously some aren't.

City really need to look at pricing.

jrb said:
Mate in work was offered a ticket for tonight's match. The person he knows get's them for a School. Said he had about 12 tickets in his hand.

Don't have a problem with tickets going to Kids, but obviously some aren't.

City really need to look at pricing.

That's what going global does for you jrb. I've voiced my opinion on this thread several times already.

Perched on the sofa, beer at the ready and over the best part of £200 to the good. Pains me to say it but thanks for nothing City.

10 season ticket holders on my row. 3 there last night. Similar on the row behind.

Do the club give a fuck that even their most loyal fans are priced out?

Do they fuck! Cos half those seats were filled up by camera wielding clowns with superstore bags and they'll have, as intended, made more from them than they would if the season ticket holders rocked up.

In fact, given the dozens of nobs who were still wandering in 20 minutes after kick off, lost, blocking everyone's view as they staggered about the aisles, unable to work out how a football stadium works, I think the superstore must have been doing a roaring trade up to and after kick off.

It's a joke when, in my opinion, a plan in place to make sure - like Madrid last year - the biggest games are attended by as few of the people who loyally go to run of the mill matches as possible.

Excellent post jma....

"your" club don't care about your loyalty.
We are just customers, no different from walking into the Etihad stadium than when you walk into Tesco.

I know of so many Blues who have been priced out of attending the matches.
And to think, City are in fact one of the cheaper clubs in the Premier League.

jma said:
10 season ticket holders on my row. 3 there last night. Similar on the row behind.

Do the club give a fuck that even their most loyal fans are priced out?

Do they fuck! Cos half those seats were filled up by camera wielding clowns with superstore bags and they'll have, as intended, made more from them than they would if the season ticket holders rocked up.

In fact, given the dozens of nobs who were still wandering in 20 minutes after kick off, lost, blocking everyone's view as they staggered about the aisles, unable to work out how a football stadium works, I think the superstore must have been doing a roaring trade up to and after kick off.

It's a joke when, in my opinion, a plan in place to make sure - like Madrid last year - the biggest games are attended by as few of the people who loyally go to run of the mill matches as possible.

Was exactly the same in 307 last night, including a bunch of Bayern fans sat behind us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.