CL Ticket availability

BlueHalli said:
The ticket bundle was a good offer but the bayern Munich game should be at least a tenner cheaper than it is now . People just don't have the cash !.

-- Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:05 pm --

Also, next time they do the bundle offer they should maybe offer a pay in installments offer where people set up a direct debit so they don't need to pay such a lump sum ?.
The bundle was in installments?

There will probably be as many there as for a midweek league game that is announced as a sell out.

bluesmith said:
BlueHalli said:
The ticket bundle was a good offer but the bayern Munich game should be at least a tenner cheaper than it is now . People just don't have the cash !.

Also, next time they do the bundle offer they should maybe offer a pay in installments offer where people set up a direct debit so they don't need to pay such a lump sum ?.

it was a straight payment wasn't it? I think this is part of the reason why the club do it as well, to get the cash in early

LoveCity said:
jrb said:
Third tiers are now open on the seat planner. 2 blocks are still yellow. The rest are red.

Colin Bell Stand lvl 3 isn't open on the planner though? That could mean another mass of seats are unsold as level 3 is always one of the last areas to sell out usually. A lot of tickets have disappeared from the Family Stand in a matter of hours which makes me think they've been sent to schools and universities (and dan.j.mcfc's post before would suggest that). I'm guessing around 43-44,000 on the night.
Before CB was taken off the Plan, there were much less seats available up there in comparison to the East Stand L3. I think that's because City have to give some seats to Bayern Munich of a requisite standard?

Seems like loads have sold today. Should sell out tomorrow I reckon or Weds morning. I doubt there's more than a 1,000 tickets left

mansour's tow ropes said:
bluesmith said:
BlueHalli said:

it was a straight payment wasn't it? I think this is part of the reason why the club do it as well, to get the cash in early

Yeah, I was pretty sure it was a straight payment . I could be wrong though .

BlueHalli said:
bluesmith said:

It was in three installments for those of us on the CL ticket scheme, one for each match, at the price quoted for each match.

cleavers said:
BlueHalli said:

It was in three installments for those of us on the CL ticket scheme, one for each match, at the price quoted for each match.

so technically you weren't getting the bundle;)

not suprised it hasnt sold out yet, 43 quid for me and im 19, fuck paying that imo ( btw if ive got the prices wrong my bad city ).

There is no way I could afford the bundle either, i was lookingat maybe going single champs games, but the bayern one is just to expensive for me.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
not suprised it hasnt sold out yet, 43 quid for me and im 19, fuck paying that imo ( btw if ive got the prices wrong my bad city ).

There is no way I could afford the bundle either, i was lookingat maybe going single champs games, but the bayern one is just to expensive for me.
Hope you can get to one of the other CL games then. They should be cheaper

I don't know why City do a blanket £43 all the way across the ground. Why not make some cheaper? Utd have a much higher range of ticket prices. Some more expensive, but some cheaper too

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

you are wrong, not by much though, 18-21 is £40

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.