CL Ticket availability

mansour's tow ropes said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
not suprised it hasnt sold out yet, 43 quid for me and im 19, fuck paying that imo ( btw if ive got the prices wrong my bad city ).

There is no way I could afford the bundle either, i was lookingat maybe going single champs games, but the bayern one is just to expensive for me.

you are wrong, not by much though, 18-21 is £40

still a rip off imo

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
not suprised it hasnt sold out yet, 43 quid for me and im 19, fuck paying that imo ( btw if ive got the prices wrong my bad city ).

There is no way I could afford the bundle either, i was lookingat maybe going single champs games, but the bayern one is just to expensive for me.

still a rip off imo

yeah especially when the club are struggling to sell out, something has gone wrong somewhere

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

still a rip off imo

Out of interest what would you consider a fair price to watch City play the European champions?

It's a toughie this game, bit of a quandary. I can afford it however just think that £73 for me and my lad is just too much for a school night when I can watch it on the box. Times are tough and I'll bet there's plenty like me who just don't think it's worth the outlay. I know though that come kick off time I'll be gutted I'm not there. C'est la vie.

lancs blue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

still a rip off imo

Out of interest what would you consider a fair price to watch City play the European champions?

For my age range Id say about £30 and for adults £ 35-40

I personally would refuse to pay 40 as I belive its to high,

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
lancs blue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
still a rip off imo

For my age range Id say about £30 and for adults £ 35-40

I personally would refuse to pay 40 as I belive its to high,

Yeah, I'd have said £38 for Bayern and £25 for the other two would have been more reasonable adult prices.

It was from £20 for a full adult versus the European Champions last season.

Liverpool fan here, we got offered tickets in work (civil service in merseyside) for £25 last Wednesday, unlimited amount per person as well.
Emailed back on Thursday, checked the availability on the website and thought id be guaranteed a ticket so sorted out trains and hotel to make a day of it. Only to get an email back so its no longer available, but available on general sale at £48 yet the website wont let me buy because ive no previous history. Bit of a joke

Libertine11 said:
Liverpool fan here, we got offered tickets in work (civil service in merseyside) for £25 last Wednesday, unlimited amount per person as well.
Emailed back on Thursday, checked the availability on the website and thought id be guaranteed a ticket so sorted out trains and hotel to make a day of it. Only to get an email back so its no longer available, but available on general sale at £48 yet the website wont let me buy because ive no previous history. Bit of a joke

Seems the club don't really know what the demand will be for this game and other UCL games probably due to the fans being undecided.
It is not my favourite competition and if I was at home for this game I would begrudgingly pay £48 for a ticket but with the game live on TV there are thousands of regulars who will not pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.