Clapham alkali attack

Claiming asylum legally is one thing but he failed that application.

To then remain, commit a sex crime for which he was convicted and then be allowed to claim asylum again which was granted is an utter fucking disgrace.

The system is fucked, utterly fucked.

He needn't have bothered claiming asylum because it's fairly obvious that after TWO failed attempts he was still allowed to stay, someone was helping him circumvent or play the system.

He needn't have bothered claiming asylum because it's fairly obvious that after TWO failed attempts he was still allowed to stay, someone was helping him circumvent or play the system.

It would be his lawyer probably. You can appeal under human rights legislation which is outside of the usual asylum process.

It's the rule of law. Not some grand conspiracy.

Other countries in Northern Europe have the same issues, particularly with people from Afghanistan.

Not to derail thread but first thing that came to mind was this horrific attack by a woman or her ex boyfriend which led to assisted suicide by the victim https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ow-acid-attack-led-euthanasia-mark-van-dongen

Remember reading about this, absolutely sickening.

She said: "I was woken by the sound of somebody shouting: 'Help me, somebody help me, please.'
"I looked out of the window and there was a guy standing there in his boxer shorts and he looked a really odd colour from his head down to his shoulders.
"My doorbell rang a few times and I knew there was something desperate going on, and it was him.
"He looked like he was covered in a clay sort of mud, which I later realised was his skin melting."

That was a quote from someone who lived on the same street after his attack.

Used to be against the death penalty, but why spend millions keeping people like this alive? Kill them all.

It would be his lawyer probably. You can appeal under human rights legislation which is outside of the usual asylum process.

It's the rule of law. Not some grand conspiracy.

Other countries in Northern Europe have the same issues, particularly with people from Afghanistan.

It needs changing it's a charade.

Then we can get to maybe discussing how these miscreants manage to find their way to people always willing to bend over backwards to help them.

Soft cunts stopping flights and filling in appeals for wrong 'uns needs to stop.

It needs changing it's a charade.

Then we can get to maybe discussing how these miscreants manage to find their way to people always willing to bend over backwards to help them.

Soft cunts stopping flights and filling in appeals for wrong 'uns needs to stop.

Might need to get rid of the human rights act and Membership of the ECHR first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.