Clapham alkali attack

How do you know the Home Office approved his asylum claim? It could have been refused and he may have gone to tribunal, which is independent, and they might have overturned the Home Office decision.
Fair point. It could well have been a judge. I’m sure we’ll find out in due course.

Which was exactly the point I made before you did what you always have to do.

Imagine that? We agreed on the issue but you had to do what you always do….

Take a day off ;-)
Nah, you did your GB news style sensationalist bullshit that’s marginalising you and your little clique more and more.

Have you noticed less and less people bothering to respond to you? Maybe it’s masked by your Mexican friend replying to most of your hyperbole.

Nah, you did your GB news style sensationalist bullshit that’s marginalising you and your little clique more and more.

Have you noticed less and less people bothering to respond to you? Maybe it’s masked by your Mexican friend replying to most of your hyperbole.

Aren't they the same bloke with two accounts?

:)

Religions should be banned. All make believe bollocks that creates trouble and strife the world over.

Banning religion will make little to no impact on the trouble and strife in the world imo. It's still speculative but I think there's been studies that support the hypothesis that things like lessions and damage on the different parts of the prefrontal cortex result in greater fundamentalist belief systems and less flexible and open-minded cognitive thinking. If not religion, any other ideological framework will do for brains that function in that fashion. Conversly you can have a faith and still be open minded, flexible and adaptable if certain areas of your prefrontal cortex are in good nick. Religion is actually pretty low down in the most prevalent causes of war with the likes of economic and territorial gain and nationalism being a lot higher. So playing devil's advocate if you want to reduce conflict and strife, banning ownership of land and property would be a better place to start. If only it were as simple as sacking off religion, but I fear the fact that some of us believe in supernatural entities is the least of our problems right now.

The country is well and truly fucked..I hope this bastard is sat in a pool of blood dead
I wouldn’t be surprised if he succumbs to some sort of infection due to his injuries. It can take a long time though and will be pretty awful for him as it spreads through his body attacking his organs one by one.

I hope so anyway.

I can always rely on you and a few others responding that’s for sure lol.

I’ve got to love your quips about my Mexican friend as well when as soon as you respond to me, Kobayashi instantly pops up.

You guys are funny :-)

I can always rely on you and a few others responding that’s for sure lol.

I’ve got to love your quips about my Mexican friend as well when as soon as you respond to me, Kobayashi instantly pops up.

You guys are funny :-)
It's flattering that you’re trying to use my little quip back at me. It doesn’t work, but I like your thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.