Clapham alkali attack

The fact our system has allowed an asylum seeker to be granted leave to live here after being convicted of a sexual crime is the real issue here.

Which was exactly the point I made before you did what you always have to do.

Imagine that? We agreed on the issue but you had to do what you always do….

Take a day off ;-)

A convicted sex offender as well.

At what point do we remove these people from our society?
Absolutely fucking disgusting!! Come to the UK, do what the fuck you want because the Liberal parasites and fucked up laws will back you to the hilt. What a dangerous place we've become. And it'll only get worse! I don't usually comment on shit like this, but this could of been so easily avoided by getting the piece of shit out when they had chance.

Absolutely fucking disgusting!! Come to the UK, do what the fuck you want because the Liberal parasites and fucked up laws will back you to the hilt. What a dangerous place we've become. And it'll only get worse! I don't usually comment on shit like this, but this could of been so easily avoided by getting the piece of shit out when they had chance.

Claiming asylum legally is one thing but he failed that application.

To then remain, commit a sex crime for which he was convicted and then be allowed to claim asylum again which was granted is an utter fucking disgrace.

The system is fucked, utterly fucked.

The country is well and truly fucked..I hope this bastard is sat in a pool of blood dead

He avoided deportation because he said he is now a Christian and would be persecuted if sent back home, the fucking liar, hope he gets caught and properly dealt with, we'd probably let him out on bail so he can re-offend.
Religions should be banned. All make believe bollocks that creates trouble and strife the world over.

An absolutely sickening, abhorrent attack. Hopefully the perpetrator is caught, or succumbs to his own injuries, soon. Scant consolation though for the mother and daughters who have their own suffered life changing injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.