Clapham alkali attack

Might need to get rid of the human rights act and Membership of the ECHR first.

As I said, we have to change it and if that act prevents us locking the cunts up indefinitely or deporting them it's an abomination that needs changing.

In the real world eye rolling is racist.

Claiming asylum legally is one thing but he failed that application.

To then remain, commit a sex crime for which he was convicted and then be allowed to claim asylum again which was granted is an utter fucking disgrace.

The system is fucked, utterly fucked.
100%

As I said, we have to change it and if that act prevents us locking the cunts up indefinitely or deporting them it's an abomination that needs changing.

In the real world eye rolling is racist.

I agree. We only want natural born Englishmen committing crimes.

I agree. We only want natural born Englishmen committing crimes.

Maybe if they attack people with substances we should lock English people up for actual life then? If you fail asylum TWICE you should be restrained and dropped off at the country most becoming your outlook on life.

Even if that country wants you dead.

Claiming asylum legally is one thing but he failed that application.

To then remain, commit a sex crime for which he was convicted and then be allowed to claim asylum again which was granted is an utter fucking disgrace.

The system is fucked, utterly fucked.
Whoever made that decision has blood on their hands. There should be a full on investigation, they then need sacking(criminal bastards) and a new law needs to be introduced to get this kind of scum out. But I know it's not that simple with these fuckin do-gooders opposing every rule and law that comes into force.

Another one that shouldn't have been here in the first place. Hopefully have any asylum ripped up and shipped back off to where it belongs. Hopefully this will set a precedent going forward to any asylum seeker who commits a crime here.

The person who granted asylum should also be held accountable. Certain cultures will always have a higher percentage of extremist nutjobs, who have no respect for women or children. Get rid and get rid some more. Mass deportations required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.