Clarkson. Finished?

Love or hate Clarkson, he has raised the profile of farming in the UK. He's highlighted the environmental challenges and red tape farmers face.

Not sure how I'd feel if I was a local resident though, I bet the traffic is a f*cking nightmare for them. Obviously great for local farmers who can increase revenue so a double edged sword.

Love or hate Clarkson, he has raised the profile of farming in the UK. He's highlighted the environmental challenges and red tape farmers face.

Not sure how I'd feel if I was a local resident though, I bet the traffic is a f*cking nightmare for them. Obviously great for local farmers who can increase revenue so a double edged sword.
If the locals were Savvy they could use it to their advantage. But Locals are usually just moaning old folk. NIMBYS for want of a better word.

We stay in the campsite next door every year. It was mental around there a few years ago but last September it was fine. It also helps that it is a mile out from his local village and another mile or so from Chipping Norton. The only house near is his.

You get a feel for his popularity with the locals,and their true colours......in ep3.

I don't know I don't live there but if a relation of mine was starved and then gassed to death by the Nazis I would be incredibly angry at him comparing that to the UK treatment of migrants. It's an insane comment. And beggars belief that the BBC are standing by what he said.

The final solution was enacted from 1942 onwards.

Lineker specifically mentioned language and policies of the 1930s.

I don't know I don't live there but if a relation of mine was starved and then gassed to death by the Nazis I would be incredibly angry at him comparing that to the UK treatment of migrants. It's an insane comment. And beggars belief that the BBC are standing by what he said.

Lineker truly is a gobby **** of the highest order.

I wa sitting among tha good number of Oxford fans on Tuesday at The Academy and every time they sang, shouted I heard faint overtones of Gerald.

Hilarious that fella......as hard as i try to listen/understand....i havent got a clue what he's saying.

The Mrs is from Bicester so i have the pleasure of listening to toned down versions when i'm at family get togethers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.