Clarkson. Finished?

The final solution was enacted from 1942 onwards.

Lineker specifically mentioned language and policies of the 1930s.
Kristallnacht (Night of Broken Glass): anti-Jewish pogrom in Germany, Austria, and the Sudetenland; 200 synagogues destroyed; 7,500 Jewish shops looted; 30,000 male Jews sent to concentration camps (Dachau, Buchenwald, Sachsenhausen)

Timeline of Jewish persecution, starting in 1933.

I don't know I don't live there but if a relation of mine was starved and then gassed to death by the Nazis I would be incredibly angry at him comparing that to the UK treatment of migrants. It's an insane comment. And beggars belief that the BBC are standing by what he said.
That is not what he said , he is talking about the language being used , calling migrants coming here is an invasion, the invaders , a billion more want to come here etc , he has taken in migrants and was talking to a jew persecuted and he is in agreemenent with him

Kristallnacht (Night of Broken Glass): anti-Jewish pogrom in Germany, Austria, and the Sudetenland; 200 synagogues destroyed; 7,500 Jewish shops looted; 30,000 male Jews sent to concentration camps (Dachau, Buchenwald, Sachsenhausen)

Timeline of Jewish persecution, starting in 1933.

Yes I know but you said starved and gassed to death.

Killing by gas did not happen until the 1940s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.