Classic Rock (Phil Collins lives, run for the hills)

I’ve heard good things. Just ordered it.
Very Yes but much more energy than any recent Yes album.Richie Castelano is behind The Band Geek and seems to have brought to this what he brought to BOC on The symbol remains.(I don't mean sounds like it ).

Reactions: OB1
Very Yes but much more energy than any recent Yes album.Richie Castelano is behind The Band Geek and seems to have brought to this what he brought to BOC on The symbol remains.(I don't mean sounds like it ).

And what an album that was from BOC! While on the subject, we are going to see BOC man Joe Bouchard from the band on September 19th at The New Conti in Preston. Music and spoken word tour.

Similar tour from Steve Wynn of The Dream Syndicate the next night at Gullivers in Manchester.

Just listened to the Jon Anderson and the band geeks. Very Yes, and very good. In fact I’d say the best Yes related album since 90125.
Going to order mine today once I get off my arse and find my debit card.
I’ve heard True Messenger and Shine on and like both.

And what an album that was from BOC! While on the subject, we are going to see BOC man Joe Bouchard from the band on September 19th at The New Conti in Preston. Music and spoken word tour.

Similar tour from Steve Wynn of The Dream Syndicate the next night at Gullivers in Manchester.

Yes that is a good BOC album, a genuine return to form. Mind you, I a somewhat biased when it comes to BOC.

Ordered as promised. May as well hang myself out to dry but Jon Anderson is integral to Yes.
The loss is way more than the sum of its parts.
Agreed.

My most recent memory of him (to this point anyway) was seeing him with Wakeman and Rabin at the Apollo, and it was superb stuff.
Let us know on here how you find the album; be very interested to find out your review.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.