classic womanisms your missus has come out with.

wrongun73 said:
Ally.P said:
Until recently, I believed a machete was a knife.

at risk of being clarkied.... WTF!!

Ah there you go you see!

What I meant was that I thought it was a gun!!! Then Pearcey told me it was a knife...and now I can never remember which!!!!

wrongun73 said:
Ally.P said:
Ah there you go you see!

What I meant was that I thought it was a gun!!! Then Pearcey told me it was a knife...and now I can never remember which!!!!

haha have you ever wondered why men cant work women out?

Jesus Wept.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

And to add further to the madness, she just texted me... 'LOL at what you put on Facebook' ... And there's me thinking... erm... I'm not on Facebook... She meant Bluemoon.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
My mum said to me last season, ' i can't believe dunny still hasn't been called up for England'

she said the same for stevie ireland this season!

jesus christ lol

I've said stuff like that before. lol

Haha.. i just remembered another one the ex said..

I was sat watching the box in the front room when she came in from the kitchen in all dazed and confused and said,

"I've just had a fromage-frais"

I was thinking..so what like?

After a couple of minutes of awkward silence it finally dawned on me what she actually meant to say was that she'd had a deja-vu.

Still tickles me that one.

bopbop10 said:
Haha.. i just remembered another one the ex said..

I was sat watching the box in the front room when she came in from the kitchen in all dazed and confused and said,

"I've just had a fromage-frais"

I was thinking..so what like?

After a couple of minutes of awkward silence it finally dawned on me what she actually meant to stay was that she'd had a deja-vu.

Still tickles me that one.

ha ha that's got to be the funniest yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.