classic womanisms your missus has come out with.

Same ex as before. We were leaving the house and I was sat in teh car waiting (as usual) for her to come out and lock the door. As we set off I noticed she'd left a few windows open. I asked why she'd left them ajar. "If there's a fire the smoke can get out". I miss her sometimes.

Re: classic s*** your missus has come out with

blue_bird said:
bluesyob said:
my missus did this on derby day of all days, to be fair she was never interested in football before she met me so i bought her a city shirt and off we went to watch the derby in the bloomfield pub in blackpool.
when we got in there it was full of reds and we both got a right load of shit off everyone, and just to make it worse when united scored she only jumped up and shouted "get in!!" the whole pub was in a fit of laughter and i wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

This just proves what Bluemoonchick and I have been saying for a long time. You have to be blue from birth, you're born into it, it's in your blood. It cannot be faked or forced, it's just 'in' you (so to speak!).

Totally agree, women who are not into football should not be forced to watch the game because their naivety makes all women look stupid, when actually there are a lot of us who can actually understand a football match.

I blame the men, they get together with these dolly birds and think buying them a city shirt will solve all their problems and then have the cheek to take the piss out of the dolly bird for not understanding the offside rule.

Get a grip fellas, if you want a girl to understand the offside rule - pick girls who go to the match on saturdays rather than the trafford centre :-)

This is a funny thread - men taking the piss out of stupid things their women have said - erm you chose to go out with her - who is the stupid one really lol!!

After much discussion on the best way to a camp site in a village in France both us having totally different directions , I finally decided to just let her navigate.
on arrival at the village she gave me that ever so smug look that only women can give upon be proven right.
still unable to find the camp site though we pulled up and asked a local, now I don't speak French but I knew him and his mates were laughing at me, as he points to the village we were in on a map then points to village with same name some three hours away.
"imagine that two villages with the same name" was her reply upon being told.
I kept my cool and just drove.
it was when we arrived and she uttered the words "that took longer than I thought it would" that I finally exploded.
Needless to say every time she now tells me directions I just look at her and say "Parlavou Francais"

bluemoonchick said:
blue_bird said:
This just proves what Bluemoonchick and I have been saying for a long time. You have to be blue from birth, you're born into it, it's in your blood. It cannot be faked or forced, it's just 'in' you (so to speak!).

Totally agree, women who are not into football should not be forced to watch the game because their naivety makes all women look stupid, when actually there are a lot of us who can actually understand a football match.

I blame the men, they get together with these dolly birds and think buying them a city shirt will solve all their problems and then have the cheek to take the piss out of the dolly bird for not understanding the offside rule.

Get a grip fellas, if you want a girl to understand the offside rule - pick girls who go to the match on saturdays rather than the trafford cetre :-)

well said girl!

bluemoonchick said:
blue_bird said:

Get a grip fellas, if you want a girl to understand the offside rule - pick girls who go to the match on saturdays rather than the trafford cetre :-)

Well said ladies!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.