Clattenburg for Saturday

So who would you prefer? I cannot think of ONE decent ref.
Perhaps they should give that lady linesperson a try out - she cannot be worse that than the clowns that currently blow the whistle.

pavelsrnicek said:
awest said:
Penalty against us guaranteed.

Not necessarily but Chelsea can foul to their hearts content without a booking and one of our players would have to be murdered in the box before he'd consider giving us a penalty.

Clattenburg doesn't necessarily favor Chelsea though does he. He obviously has a hard-on for United and the red dippers but maybe his obscene officiating will be doled out to both sides. Wishful thinking maybe.

BlueDeadHead said:
pavelsrnicek said:
awest said:
Penalty against us guaranteed.

Not necessarily but Chelsea can foul to their hearts content without a booking and one of our players would have to be murdered in the box before he'd consider giving us a penalty.

Clattenburg doesn't necessarily favor Chelsea though does he. He obviously has a hard-on for United and the red dippers but maybe his obscene officiating will be doled out to both sides. Wishful thinking maybe.

I seem to remember him refereeing a game at the swamp that we won 6-1!

Its's got to the point now where singing "you're worse than clattenburg" is genuinely true. He's gone from the poorest to the best of a very very poor bunch of refs. Wouldn't be surprised to see the game settled by a wrong decision by him and neither would anybody else. it no longer gets much of a mention in the media if a ref cocks up it's become that frequent. The way we defend does us no favours either, it's very last ditch, sunday league-esque. Fully expect us to finish the game with less players than we started with.

BlueAnorak said:
BlueDeadHead said:
pavelsrnicek said:

Don't mind him tbh. Didn't he also give the red scouse 3 penalties at The Swamp last year??

BlueAnorak said:
BlueDeadHead said:
pavelsrnicek said:

There you go, someone had to say it

squirtyflower said:
BlueAnorak said:
BlueDeadHead said:

Didn't matter who reffed that game to be honest,we were like a machine that day,and was going to smash any team no matter who was in the middle,and before anyone says that he sent Evans off,any ref would have had to for that foul.

The appointment for this Saturday's game is more than worrying as you can see from the replies,(although not as bad as some may think),but as I said in my opening gambit.....dismayed is the word we need to think about on this one,it could have been a little more kinder to us which was my main point

meeesh said:
squirtyflower said:
BlueAnorak said:

Didn't matter who reffed that game to be honest,we were like a machine that day,and was going to smash any team no matter who was in the middle,and before anyone says that he sent Evans off,any ref would have had to for that foul.

The appointment for this Saturday's game is more than worrying as you can see from the replies,(although not as bad as some may think),but as I said in my opening gambit.....dismayed is the word we need to think about on this one,it could have been a little more kinder to us which was my main point
If you see my earlier post predicting this one you'll see that this is the point I'm making

squirtyflower said:
meeesh said:
squirtyflower said:

If you see my earlier post predicting this one you'll see that this is the point I'm making

Yea I seen that.which obviously puts you in the minority camp am afraid,as you could stand outside the Etihad and question say 1000 Blues by asking where they happy he was reffing a game they where just about to watch and over 90% would be mortified

So closet blue my arse,the guy is a fucking wanker to be honest,and I for one don't expect any favours off him this Saturday and now I get your irony,its early remember !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.