Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at the bloody replay, the ball clearly takes a significant deflection and the defence is way out of position but Bravo is at fault?

Absolute bollocks. There was nothing significant about the deflection at all.

Lol I'd have what you guys are smoking but I think I'll pass. I'd venture to say that he would've made the save had it not been deflected but to each their own reality.

Even without the deflection, and it was a slight deflection at the same point of shot, with that movement bravo did to save it the ball would have still gone in. I think using the deflection card is scraping the barrel here. His reaction was poor.

BTW although I think he can't stop a running shot to save his life, I totally disliked the sarcastic cheering at the game tonight.
Criticism on here is fine but at a game?
Stoical silence please blues - not raggish sarcasm.

Shock horror the opposition are going to get shots on goal,thats what the keeper is for,most shots at him are a goal,that was lame tonite
On the plus side he does have good distribution but that doesn't make up for not saving shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.