Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not read all posts but anyone else notice it was Bravo with a lovely pass that started the move for Sergio's second goal ?

Yep. I noticed. His distribution is exceptional.
Even when he's forced to go long, the trajectory of the ball gives the forward more of an edge to our small forwards than the opposition defenders.

Thanks to the sarcastic applause, the BBC are having a field day. Phil Williams has even promised a save-per-shots comparison with Joe Hart at 11:30.

He should have saved it, but not happy with the crowds reaction tonight.

And I think Pep will be less than impressed with it as well. Saw his face when the sarcastic cheers went, did not look happy at all.

Yes he's been shit but he's also got a severe lack of confidence and as a fan base taking the piss out of him is absolutely fucking shit.

Just saying

I too thought he had a good game with his feet, he didn't panic when under pressure, and distributed well. A bit unlucky with the goal i thought (cue the abuse...), the lad Bunn just twatted it hard and low, and it did pick up a nick off Zabbas toe which slightly changed the flight of the ball, but it was hit hard enough to not make much difference. The crowd need to back him tho, he did get a good round of applause at the South stand at the start of the 2nd half. Anybody who wears the shirt shouldn't be booed. Unless their name is Danny Mills.

Piss poor from our fans tonight. Sad state of affairs when the saddos are abusing your own keeper, despite him being pretty terrible.

It wasn't booing. It was ironic piss taking cheering.

I've really got a bee in my bonnet about this one. It's fucking shit and I thought we were better than that.

Again it was a collective failure for their goal but he did deal with what Huddersfield threw at us efficiently and he doesn't deserve the abuse he is getting from his own fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.