Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll leave it there Karen, you're either purposely dodging my point or you're completely missing it.
What am i dodging? our players are judged by our fans in our shirts,comparing our players to others players in the same position is what ALL fans do,2 completely different things
Dense wasn't meant to be personal abuse so sorry for that

What am i dodging? our players are judged by our fans in our shirts,comparing our players to others players in the same position is what ALL fans do,2 completely different things
Dense wasn't meant to be personal abuse so sorry for that

Dismissing what Bravo did elsewhere in our appraisals of him is unfair, particularly if you're going to now use other keepers' performance elsewhere as a stick to beat him with.

Dismissing what Bravo did elsewhere in our appraisals of him is unfair, particularly if you're going to now use other keepers' performance elsewhere as a stick to beat him with.
He has been here nearly a whole season so we can appraise him,like i say comparing players we all do it
We are apprasing him on his current performance,Playing for barca is not the same as playing for us,he got a lot of protection in that barca team and is exposed to more shots here and it has shown his shot stopping skills are poor,We can't see into the future and the past has gone so we judge all players on this seasons form,all the players are getting it so i don't know what the problem is including him in it,he is no more immune to critism than the others and the manager
Lets leave it here as neither is going to give any ground as we disagree on the fundermentals

images

He has been here nearly a whole season so we can appraise him,like i say comparing players we all do it
We are apprasing him on his current performance,Playing for barca is not the same as playing for us,he got a lot of protection in that barca team and is exposed to more shots here and it has shown his shot stopping skills are poor,We can't see into the future and the past has gone so we judge all players on this seasons form,all the players are getting it so i don't know what the problem is including him in it,he is no more immune to critism than the others and the manager
Lets leave it here as neither is going to give any ground as we disagree on the fundermentals

Dodging the point again.

His shot stopping skills aren't poor, based on this season his form is, probably as Zaba has said through lack of confidence, may in part be owing to his struggles to settle which aren't really surprising given that he's been treated like a pariah from day one and he's also had the seriously poor health of his baby daughter to contend with.

He's not exposed to more shots here btw.

Here's a comparison from last season

Bravo played 32 games in Liga last season and faced 104 shots on target of which he saved 84

Hart played 35 games in PL last season and faced 106 shots on target of which he saved 71

We don't disagree on the fundamentals btw, I fully accept he hasn't been up to scratch in terms of shot stopping, what I do disagree with is when this criticism becomes absurd, for example putting any blame whatsoever on him for Sunday or suggesting that he did anything wrong.

Dodging the point again.

His shot stopping skills aren't poor, based on this season his form is, probably as Zaba has said through lack of confidence, may in part be owing to his struggles to settle which aren't really surprising given that he's been treated like a pariah from day one and he's also had the seriously poor health of his baby daughter to contend with.

He's not exposed to more shots here btw.

Here's a comparison from last season

Bravo played 32 games in Liga last season and faced 104 shots on target of which he saved 84

Hart played 35 games in PL last season and faced 106 shots on target of which he saved 71

We don't disagree on the fundamentals btw, I fully accept he hasn't been up to scratch in terms of shot stopping, what I do disagree with is when this criticism becomes absurd, for example putting any blame whatsoever on him for Sunday or suggesting that he did anything wrong.
How many shots has he faced and saved here? comparing to joe and the different styles of play between us and barca is neither here or there,if yo want to take his barca form into account then give his stats here and there
I haven't said he did anything wrong as such but again someone like de gea would have got his foot to the first one imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.