Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony is that the weakest part in Bravo's game is playing the ball at his feet but that's merely because Mats is practically an outfield player. His short distribution is exactly what Pep seeks, it's the longer distribution where he will have a lower success percentage than say Ter Stegen - still can be a weapon but we're talking about two excellent keepers separated in age by nearly a decade yet still sharing the workload

A mirror image of your post on Ragcafe,only after your first sentence you put a laughing smiley.....5 year on here 255 posts......6 year on there,just short of 11,000 posts.
I often look at their "bluemoon goes into meltdown" thread.......

Last edited:
Taking Barca's best GK 2 weeks before the deadline :)

Makes sense from the club's perspective to sell the older of the two but not that many Barca fans think Ter Stegen is a better GK than Bravo, even if he is the best on the planet in terms of distribution.

For someone who watches very little European football, is he any good?
What are we likely to see different to Joe Hart? Presumably better knocking it out around the back in effect making a back 5?

A mirror image of your post on Ragcafe,only after your first sentence you put a laughing smiley.....5 year on here 255 posts......6 year on there,just short of 11,000 posts.
Well done Sherlock Holmes, I've been complaining about the stink of that lad for quite a while.

For those concerned about price...

Arse bought 33 year old Cech for £12m last year before the latest price inflation. Bravo to us is worth more than Cech would be too considering he's better with his feet / at ' sweeper keeper' than Cech.

For those concerned about price...

Arse bought 33 year old Cech for £12m last year before the latest price inflation. Bravo to us is worth more than Cech would be too considering he's better with his feet / at ' sweeper keeper' than Cech.
and also Cech was second choice at Chelsea the previous season as well. Bravo has been first choice for Barca the last 2 seasons.

Hahaha , well done sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.