Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If rumours are true, he plays his last game for Barca tonight(2nd leg of Spanish Super Cup) before flying to Manchester tomorrow to sign for us!
Wonder if it'll be done in time for him to make his debut against Stoke. Next weekend at home to West Ham is probably more realistic though.

It's going to feel shit saying goodbye to Hart but watching Bravo's debut will ease the pain nicely.

If rumors are true and he flies in tomorrow to sign. When could he realistically play his first game? CL return, or West Ham maybe?

It's going to feel shit saying goodbye to Hart but watching Bravo's debut will ease the pain nicely.
The King is dead... Long live the King...

That's the phrase.. still doesn't feel right to me but it's business... I had hoped that Joe would work to prove he can change so we might see him as No.2 till the next window opens perhaps?

The King is dead... Long live the King...

That's the phrase.. still doesn't feel right to me but it's business... I had hoped that Joe would work to prove he can change so we might see him as No.2 till the next window opens perhaps?
Think that still might happen, even if it does mean demotion to 3rd choice in the short term, Joe is a strong character with a firm belief in has own ability... Besides, and with all due respect, who the fcuk would want to go and live in Liverpool?

Gen question to you, what do you consider is being given "sufficient or a proper chance", and do you think we could afford that time?
I would think he deserves months, rather than weeks. IMO the time should be whatever is "reasonable" to allow someone to change longstanding habits. Didn't Pep say he thought he could develop Hart in about 7 months?

I have no problem us getting Bravo if that's what Pep believes we need but I think almost all City fans would think Joe Hart is better than Willy even in his distribution. Bravo seems better than both with his distribution. IMO Hart could have a justifiable grievance if he was effectively dropped from number 1 to number 3 without being given a fair chance. I don't think it would be unreasonable for Joe Hart to be number 2 under Bravo, ahead of Willy.

Another gen question. What if Joe doesn't want to accept peps ways? TBH, having watched his display against Arsenal, that is not beyond the realms of possibility.
If he doesn't show a good attitude I'm sure he will be loaned out or sold.

If he accepts Pep's ways and shows a good attitude I think Joe deserves a chance to learn and fight for his place under one of the best managers in modern football. I know others have said he might fear for his International future, if he is not a leading club number one but maybe he is prepared to take that chance and show Pep he has better footwork than he believes.

I seem to recall Hart was also an excellent cricketer which usually requires good footwork and judgement?

Last edited:
Think that still might happen, even if it does mean demotion to 3rd choice in the short term, Joe is a strong character with a firm belief in has own ability... Besides, and with all due respect, who the fcuk would want to go and live in Liverpool?
You can work there but escape daily..... It's actually a pretty cool City.. Don't shoot me though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.