Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is will he still wear a short sleeve top on a cold windy day in Manchester?
But on a more serious note, he seems quite small for a keeper which I'm sure must have been covered in the other 110 pages somewhere.

I'll say this and I think everyone can agree.

Take Joe and whats going on there right out of the equation. If Bravo chooses to leave Barcelona(yes, leaiving Barcelona in his prime) for us, he deserves our 100% fully support.

It wasnt him who opted to sell Joe, so he shouldnt be treated like it if he happens to mis-kick a ball or not stop a decent shot.

If he's one of us, he's one of us and lets be sure to stop folk holding him accountable for Joe.

Just seen Balague say Bravo will play against Betis then come to Manchester. Barca still looking at a couple of backup options so no replacement. Ter Stegan back after international break. So looks like next week if he is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.