Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all but official, rumour that he will have his medical and sign today in Manchester

Also, Barcelona's Sporting Director confirmed that Bravo will be playing on Saturday against Real Betis
I've heardthis a few times and it still makes no sense to me. How can he be signed to one team and play for another? Hope this doesn't get us and Barca into trouble with eUfa.

I think it would be in Barca's best interests to delay any official announcement of a new keeper until after the weekend. Anyone they sign now, wont be ready for their league game on Saturday. Rumours are they've already signed Bravo's replacement but clearly keeping Bravo until after this weekend, makes alot more sense for them.

The context was his desire to stay England's #1. You said maybe he cares more about being City's #1. Considering he is not City's number 1 it was a pretty stupid post.

Shocker.
Exactly, perhaps he values working to be our number 1 more so than working to stay England's number 1 and hence be prepared to stay. It's all rather straight forward.

The poster it was addressed to understood it, only one stupid person took it upon themselves to get needlessly involved.

Exactly, perhaps he values working to be our number 1 more so than working to stay England's number 1 and hence be prepared to stay. It's all rather straight forward.

The poster it was addressed to understood it, only one stupid person took it upon themselves to get needlessly involved.

So you think he is going to beat Bravo out as the number one in Pep's eyes. Yep, I am the stupid one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.