Club Badge (merged)

I know it's not overly popular but Maroon looks good as a fill between the Script Ring and the Shield. And I accidentally tried black after not switching my colours and it actually looks alright, think some might like it.

EDIT: Give grey a go as well Gav, see what you think, With metalic silver thread it could look interesting? It certainly doesn't detract when I try it.
Why are the top flags going in different directions? The wind should blow them in the same direction

ah didn't see that - good job!

Another point to consider is we don't want a badge too similar to Fake Club United.
i assume i'me done it right .... i am a bit simple now but my understanding that a ship with sails, has to go with a side of tail wind right? head wind, not good? so if its a tail wind to go foward, the sails and flags should point tio the front of the ship ... is that right?

i assume i'me done it right .... i am a bit simple now but my understanding that a ship with sails, has to go with a side of tail wind right? head wind, not good? so if its a tail wind to go foward, the sails and flags should point tio the front of the ship ... is that right?
Yes all of them

Having lived in Manchester all my life I've never actually seen a ship here, but that sounds logical to me.

Apparently cottongrass is the county flower of Manchester, which seems a nice idea - suppose we've got too many symbols already though. It's not on the CoA either.

CRZALyeUYAAn8j6.jpg

Black ship would look perfect

the rear flag has always been shown as flown the opposite to the other 2, but don't know anyone who knows why it just does
On the CoA the back flag that goes the other way has the St Georges Cross cross on it and the pole sticks out backwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.