Club Badge (merged)

manchester_city_best_wallpaper.jpg

How many club badges say their full name? I could do with a variety in front of me.

i was thinking the other day ... City probably have ownership of the former badge now, otherwise any badge now that looks anything like the former badge, even elements of it, would be open to law suits. If they didnt own it now, they wouldnt have included the old shield shape, the red rose on the questionnaire.

Nothing stopping them now, i think, of just returning to the former badge.if they chose to, or the demand was overwhelmingly for it over anything else.. just IMO, ... could be wrong.
I doubt we'll see a simple recolour of a previous badge. Commercially most parties will want a stylised, simplified badge with one central element, clear identification of the team and usability in one colour.

We'll see something more along the lines of what Arsenal, Chelsea, PSG and Juve did.

If someone anywhere in the world can't recognise that badge at 36px then it's failed I'd imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.