Club Badge (merged)

I like these 2

So I tweaked & mashed em together

lRbd8ol.jpg

Part of me won't like getting rid of the Eagle. It makes the badge look less 'soft'

too much NSA or POTUS-ish

100% guarantee there will be no nod to the original cross anywhere in the badge. It brings up too many connotations to past historical symbols. Also no fucking Eagles and no red elements in the badge what so ever.

100% it will be round to fit in with the rest of the sister clubs branding.

100% we won't get a vote of a choice of 3. It will be the clubs decision.

100% guarantee there will be no nod to the original cross anywhere in the badge. It brings up too many connotations to past historical symbols. Also no fucking Eagles and no red elements in the badge what so ever.

Do you work for City?

If not...I was wondering how that 100% thing works when you haven't got a fucking clue

Is that 100% end of??

I'll save this post for this time next year ;)

You don't need to save it...just don't understand people who say 100% this and 100% that when quite frankly you're talking out of your arse

May well be that your observations may come to fruition...but it won't be from your knowledge on the subject...just blind luck

Just don't see the point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.