Club Badge (merged)

Could having the rivers as a backdrop to the ship work? That might obscure how Adidas-like the rivers look.

Do you work for City?

If not...I was wondering how that 100% thing works when you haven't got a fucking clue

it is tricky with the cross pattee, on the point when it comes to the monochrome or inverse versions. if its a white cross on the original for associated to St.Mark's, when its adapted, it turns dark, it can be associated with the Nazi Iron Cross ..... it just something to consider with the whole process of its use.

Could having the rivers as a backdrop to the ship work? That might obscure how Adidas-like the rivers look.

its tricky as the ship has to be on water, having water on a backdrop of water might be confusing ... could have the ship on 3 stripes that represent the 3 rivers

Not gonna happen but the coat of arms looks pretty cool

r49gcYp.jpg

ns73LHm.jpg

it is tricky with the cross pattee, on the point when it comes to the monochrome or inverse versions. if its a white cross on the original for associated to St.Mark's, when its adapted, it turns dark, it can be associated with the Nazi Iron Cross ..... it just something to consider with the whole process of its use.
The ship and water and rivers don't really work in monochrome at all, looked really odd on the umbro black trim kit.

I'd be surprised if we see something more complicated than

Outer circle
Central element
(Potentially a background pattern)
MCFC

In global terms I think 'Manchester' is potentially too associated with United, that 'City' is our differentiated global brand but it would be odd to highlight City above all else so we'll settle for MCFC.

tbh I wouldn't be shocked to see an eagle in the circle.

While the maltese cross carries some dodgy connotations, I'm not convinced we'd believe people all over the world will get behind a ship icon (and lesser negative connotations such as imperialism and colonialism).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.