Club Badge (merged)

It's not a straight vote though is it? They're canvassing and they'll canvass on social media as well before they make any decisions.

If they were canvassing everyone equally mate, they wouldn't make the vote exclusive to "Cityzens". The reason they are making the vote exclusive to "Cityzens" is because that group is weighted in favour of long standing loyal fans.

The club value the opinion of our core traditional support on this issue more than they do casual fans around the globe who have a passing interest. And quite right that they should, too.

To be fair...even though I hate the current badge I wouldn't be adverse to an eagle on the badge providing it was tasteful, classy and within a roundel..I just think the current eagle looks like a chicken

The badge will be round. That seems to be something everyone is in favour of and fits with the other CFG badges.

Anyone like the idea of incorporating a cog into the design?

It's round, it connects to our industrial past, it relates to the building of our recent history and a hard work ethic, which I feel our club and team are firmly adhering to.

Just popped into my head

The badge will be round. That seems to be something everyone is in favour of and fits with the other CFG badges.

Not trying to argue with you mate, but if you want a round badge and and eagle, have you got any idea how you'd like this done? Is there a mock up on here that you like?

I'm not sure if you've filled out the questionnaire, but the very first question is would you like the eagle or a circle. There was no option for both.

Not trying to argue with you mate, but if you want a round badge and and eagle, have you got any idea how you'd like this done? Is there a mock up on here that you like?

I'm not sure if you've filled out the questionnaire, but the very first question is would you like the eagle or a circle. There was no option for both.
Maybe his original idea of a sea eagle could still be incorporated but out of sight under the water catching its dinner.

I said Eagle, I'd rather leave the badge as is than lose it, we've had that badge since I was 12.

Mie9LlC.png

This one wasn't bad although the Eagle design needs polishing a little bit, it also creates room for the est. date which is important to a lot of blues. Could lose the initials out of the centre though.

How about something similar to this mate?

It's got a similar core design to our original 1930s badge.

Same white circle as the 1972 "rose badge"

Same sky blue and white shield of the current 1997 designed eagle badge.

Same outer trim / text design as NYCFC and Melbourne City FC.

Represents City's past, present and future.

Also the colour scheme make it instantly recognisable as Manchester City whether on a shirt, on a website, newspaper, social media etc.

12115469_924709204230888_5471949076614185693_n.png
Just needs the Lancashire rose under the ship instead of those white stripes.

I said Eagle, I'd rather leave the badge as is than lose it, we've had that badge since I was 12.

Mie9LlC.png

This one wasn't bad although the Eagle design needs polishing a little bit, it also creates room for the est. date which is important to a lot of blues. Could lose the initials out of the centre though.

See I don't mind that at all

Captures both elements new and old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.