Club Badge (merged)

Be interesting if the best 4 or 5 designed by people online were put up and voted on this site to get an idea, along with option of the badge now...

Mie9LlC.png

11224482_924848610883614_4136912621286410922_n.png

4ae485c32636422f9acabed8124d74e7.jpg

2bff039812e745b4952d4760cf6c7870.jpg

EAGLE%20BADGE.jpg

xPU1aT.jpg

mcfc2-badge.jpeg

I'd go with 3 or 5 (if the date was right ;-)). Both really nice designs.

Although I'd like the eagle to stay as it's what makes our badge unique for me. We've had it through my best and worst years as a fan and I'd hate to see it go.

Mie9LlC.png

If the club had unveiled this as a potential frontrunner I wouldn't of said no.
Looks ideal

If the club unveiled that I'd stage a dirty protest on the centre circle before the first game of the season. It's an absolute abomination.

Other than the stars, it's all of the worst things about the current badge squished together and made even worse!

The badge we currently have it infinitely better than that shower of shite, and I don't even like the current badge.

It's round or eagle for me, you can't do both without it looking diabolical.

Mie9LlC.png

Looks ideal

I like how the inner chapter appears to be floating, the middle to outer chapter could also be designed to create this effect (need another colour introdugcing/else the budgie goes blue), which would look like a sphere infront of a sphere front of a sphere..very bluemooney

It's going to be fucking shit, I can sense it :-(

It's also quite easy to distenquish long standing fans and the bandwagon jumpers on the MEN's City Facebook group - all the long term fans seem to want the circular rose back and all the glory hunters want to keep the current one.
I for one hope if it's put to vote it's season ticket holders who get the choice and it's not too open.

I want the circular rose back but wouldn't mind GeekInGavs Circular efforts with the 3 river stripes.

I'll be dissappointed if we don't change and I don't know what I'll do if we change drastically and it's terrible.i guessed they'd be a petition like at Everton!

Mie9LlC.png

Looks ideal
No, it doesn't work for me. What do we want people to think when they see our badge. This has a 100 year old icon of trade (incidentally for a city 40 miles from sea) alongside an modern stylised eagle. It's a mixed message, are we modernising or staying loyal to our roots.

Might look nice without the ship and stripes (which are beginning to look Adidassy) but with a nice red rose.

It's going to be fucking shit, I can sense it :-(

It's also quite easy to distenquish long standing fans and the bandwagon jumpers on the MEN's City Facebook group - all the long term fans seem to want the circular rose back and all the glory hunters want to keep the current one.
I for one hope if it's put to vote it's season ticket holders who get the choice and it's not too open.

I want the circular rose back but wouldn't mind GeekInGavs Circular efforts with the 3 river stripes.

I'll be dissappointed if we don't change and I don't know what I'll do if we change drastically and it's terrible.i guessed they'd be a petition like at Everton!

Long standing fan who wants us to keep the eagle, hate the stereotyping going on on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.