Club Badge (merged)

Obviously A will win easily but it proves nowt. B is ok but nothing special and I hope the actual one is a lot better.

Oh give your fanny a scratch!

Check through the thread, check through the previous threads over the last 4 years, check the results of the M.E.N poll, then tell me that core design isn't the most popular out of all of the ones offered.

"It doesn't even come close"?! What fucking planet are you living on?! It might not come close to your views, but find me a design on here that has got as much support as a round badge, traditional shield, boat, river and full club name.

GeekInGav doesn't wish for any of his designs to be included remember, and this is essentially the same design.

Why don't you come and give t a scratch for me you arrogant prick.

All you have done is spout on about your preference and your waisted last four years of your life hanging on to a badge thread.

I live in the real world where I except that most peoples have opinions , then take it as that's there value. You however live on a different world where you think that your opinion is the only one that matteres. How dose your husband / boyfriend put up with it.

Your poll is a show of preference that YOU want to change the old badge to a new design that is a revamps version of the old. Nothing to do with any new ideas that anybody has had or new designs the club may have in mined.

And opinions are much like arse holes ....

I have mine you have yours but why you insist on shoving yours in everyone's face is bemusing and best kept in private.

All you have done is spout on about your preference and your waisted last four years of your life hanging on to a badge thread.

I live in the real world where I except that most peoples have opinions , then take it as that's there value. You however live on a different world where you think that your opinion is the only one that matteres. How dose your husband / boyfriend put up with it.

Your poll is a show of preference that YOU want to change the old badge to a new design that is a revamps version of the old. Nothing to do with any new ideas that anybody has had or new designs the club may have in mined.

I have mine you have yours but why you insist on shoving yours in everyone's face is bemusing and best kept in private.

2106cec26603ac2b5572b675ac138295443fa194a6d4a367aca323db675b66d4.jpg

What the fuck are you going on about?! Best keep my views private?! This is a forum for discussing people's views, if everyone kept their opinion private there wouldn't be a forum!

Thanks for your concern that I'm "wasting my life" on this thread, but I'm a big enough to make my own decisions. Believe it or not, I've not spent the entire last 4 years on the badge thread and done nothing else. I don't want to get in to a contest with you about who's achieved more in the last 4 years, so let's stick to football.

Strange that you call me arrogant, I've just been contributing to the thread, you were the one who quoted my post and started being aggressive. Save it for someone else mate, it doesn't impress me.

I put 5 different designs up a couple of pages back asking for a vote on the most popular one. In my view these were the 5 most popular designs on the forum, based on the last 200 odd pages and the threads in pervious years.

All sorts of different designs, some I liked, some I didn't. The guy who designed 3 of them said he didn't want his designs included in any poll. That left 2 designs, the badge we have now, and the other round one, which again is the most popular in the thread that Gav didn't design. I suggested to have a vote on these two designs.

So no, I wasn't forcing my view on others, I was reflecting the posts on here and respecting the views of the guy who did the other designs. Get your facts straight before you start shooting your mouth off.

What the fuck are you going on about?! Best keep my views private?! This is a forum for discussing people's views, if everyone kept their opinion private there wouldn't be a forum!

Thanks for your concern that I'm "wasting my life" on this thread, but I'm a big enough to make my own decisions. Believe it or not, I've not spent the entire last 4 years on the badge thread and done nothing else. I don't want to get in to a contest with you about who's achieved more in the last 4 years, so let's stick to football.

Strange that you call me arrogant, I've just been contributing to the thread, you were the one who quoted my post and started being aggressive. Save it for someone else mate, it doesn't impress me.

I put 5 different designs up a couple of pages back asking for a vote on the most popular one. In my view these were the 5 most popular designs on the forum, based on the last 200 odd pages and the threads in pervious years.

All sorts of different designs, some I liked, some I didn't. The guy who designed 3 of them said he didn't want his designs included in any poll. That left 2 designs, the badge we have now, and the other round one, which again is the most popular in the thread that Gav didn't design. I suggested to have a vote on these two designs.

So no, I wasn't forcing my view on others, I was reflecting the posts on here and respecting the views of the guy who did the other designs. Get your facts straight before you start shooting your mouth off.

Your view your view your view .... Tried reading but all that came through was your view...

Iv not come on all aggressive and apologise if I did originally (not for anything I said in my last post though as that was In response to your arrogance )

Last few post you made was all about putting a round nostalgic revamp round badge up against a eagle that let's face not many like pre early 2000
Not taking into account anything other then the round v the eagle

My view is that your pushing your opinions as that of the masses, and I disagree with it. you don't speak for me no matter which badge I prefer as you know fuck all apart from what you have read in the local rag and taken from those who you chose to take from on here ...

You claim to speak for the masses when in fact you are speaking for the loud ones who are agreeing with you.

Iv found some of your posts condescending of other peoples views and opinions

I wouldn't usually say anything as that's not me as I respect everyone's opinions but had no choice with you .

And Go on iv fell for it. your obviously dying to tell everyone of your big
achievement from the last four years, Let's here it ... Congratulations in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.