Club Badge (merged)

I'd have thought they would need a decision fairly quickly so new kits and merchandise for next season could be manufactured.

To rush something through would be a huge error and it is not the ADUG way (well not since they tried to catapult us to new stratosphere with the attempted signing of Kaka)
IF it is to change, then I just can't see anything happening until the 2017/18 season at the earliest

Respect your decision mate but that'll be a real shame

It's more of a gauge of what people are currently thinking in the way of design rather than a dick measuring exercise, if you get my drift?

i just dont want any more abuse from idiot City fans that have been supporting us for all of 5 minutes. I'd rather stay well and truly out of it thanks.

@Ric @Danamy GeekInGav has said he doesn't want his designs used in a poll. It's unfortunate as his were really popular designs, but I guess we have to respect his wishes.

The design below is similar to Gav's core design but simplified, and is the most popular in the thread. It's impossible to have a vote on everyone's particular first choice as you'd end up with 20 different designs.

But this reflects the most popular elements on the MEN poll - round, traditional shield, boat and 3 rivers were the 4 most popular elements that could be voted on.

Could we have a simple poll -

Which badge would you prefer Manchester City to wear from 2016 onwards, a or b.

a.
UrWeeOk.png

b.
fcxgLrx.jpg

No it doset !!!

It doesn't even come close to reflecting any of the debates this thread has thrown up other then your wish to have a revamped old badge rather then the current badge..

I won't be taking part as to me your poll counts for nothing other then to satisfy your own interests.

No it doset !!!

It doesn't even come close to reflecting any of the debates this thread has thrown up other then your wish to have a revamped old badge rather then the current badge..

I won't be taking part as to me your poll counts for nothing other then to satisfy your own interests.

Oh give your fanny a scratch!

Check through the thread, check through the previous threads over the last 4 years, check the results of the M.E.N poll, then tell me that core design isn't the most popular out of all of the ones offered.

"It doesn't even come close"?! What fucking planet are you living on?! It might not come close to your views, but find me a design on here that has got as much support as a round badge, traditional shield, boat, river and full club name.

GeekInGav doesn't wish for any of his designs to be included remember, and this is essentially the same design.

i could do simple versions on my fusion badge ... but there ware so many different colourer combinations and element variations, id be a poll of about 200 designs with others in.

if you give me a day or so, i'll do a set of them with the different elements in the same colour scheme (no bird) then you can have your jollies and leave me out of it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.