Club Badge (merged)

Of the two A. by a country mile.

Between A. and the round rose thingie retro badge, A. comes second.

If what Gary James posted a few pages back is right, that chicken has ZERO to do with City - it's a RAG / council thing.

Your view your view your view .... Tried reading but all that came through was your view...

Iv not come on all aggressive and apologise if I did originally (not for anything I said in my last post though as that was In response to your arrogance )

Last few post you made was all about putting a round nostalgic revamp round badge up against a eagle that let's face not many like pre early 2000
Not taking into account anything other then the round v the eagle

My view is that your pushing your opinions as that of the masses, and I disagree with it. you don't speak for me no matter which badge I prefer as you know fuck all apart from what you have read in the local rag and taken from those who you chose to take from on here ...

You claim to speak for the masses when in fact you are speaking for the loud ones who are agreeing with you.

Iv found some of your posts condescending of other peoples views and opinions

I wouldn't usually say anything as that's not me as I respect everyone's opinions but had no choice with you .

And Go on iv fell for it. your obviously dying to tell everyone of your big
achievement from the last four years, Let's here it ... Congratulations in advance

No problem.

There has been 2850 posts on this thread. Over the last 4 years there has probably been over 10,000 posts on the subject. Everyone has a different view. Everyone has different elements they would like to see on the badge.

It would be absolutely impossible to have a vote on every single element mentioned in those 10,000 posts, it's just not feasible.

I, and others suggested a vote on the most popular designs. Based on the 10,000 posts that I've read, the round badge with the ship and 3 river shield is the most popular design. Not "my view" just statistically speaking. The M.E.N poll backed up those statistics.

If you don't believe me, trawl through the 10,000 posts. If you find me a design that is more popular, I'll tell you my secret big achievement ;-)

That's not to say because it's the most popular design it reflects everyone's view, or it reflects your view, of even that if reflects the view of "the masses" of City fans. I can only assure you that it is the most popular design among people that have posted on the threads, and filled in the M.E.N questionnaire.

If you've got data that contradicts this, and shows a different design is more popular among the masses, you should post it in here and we should definitely include that in any vote.

i just dont want any more abuse from idiot City fans that have been supporting us for all of 5 minutes. I'd rather stay well and truly out of it thanks.
Your a great contributor to this forum .
And I'm not being sarcastic .
Your badge designs are fantastic .
Keep up the good work .
Don't let anybody grind you down .

Last edited:
@Ric @Danamy GeekInGav has said he doesn't want his designs used in a poll. It's unfortunate as his were really popular designs, but I guess we have to respect his wishes.

The design below is similar to Gav's core design but simplified, and is the most popular in the thread. It's impossible to have a vote on everyone's particular first choice as you'd end up with 20 different designs.

But this reflects the most popular elements on the MEN poll - round, traditional shield, boat and 3 rivers were the 4 most popular elements that could be voted on.

Could we have a simple poll -

Which badge would you prefer Manchester City to wear from 2016 onwards, a or b.

a.
UrWeeOk.png

b.
fcxgLrx.jpg
B. Anyone who says 'a' is just old, hates change, and cries at the end of Spartacus......

already had them mate .... when they ring you on Skype and do it, its less funny.

Sorry to hear that mate, what kind of senseless idiot would do that to you?

I genuinely feel your designs on this thread and previous threads as ZabbasStuntDouble have been so popular that they've helped to prompt the club to open this consultation.

You should be proud of yourself mate, don't take any notice of those idiots.

Why don't you come and give t a scratch for me you arrogant prick.

All you have done is spout on about your preference and your waisted last four years of your life hanging on to a badge thread.

I live in the real world where I except that most peoples have opinions , then take it as that's there value. You however live on a different world where you think that your opinion is the only one that matteres. How dose your husband / boyfriend put up with it.

Your poll is a show of preference that YOU want to change the old badge to a new design that is a revamps version of the old. Nothing to do with any new ideas that anybody has had or new designs the club may have in mined.

And opinions are much like arse holes ....

I have mine you have yours but why you insist on shoving yours in everyone's face is bemusing and best kept in private.

I'd be interested in the poll too.

Your view your view your view .... Tried reading but all that came through was your view...

Iv not come on all aggressive and apologise if I did originally (not for anything I said in my last post though as that was In response to your arrogance )

Last few post you made was all about putting a round nostalgic revamp round badge up against a eagle that let's face not many like pre early 2000
Not taking into account anything other then the round v the eagle

My view is that your pushing your opinions as that of the masses, and I disagree with it. you don't speak for me no matter which badge I prefer as you know fuck all apart from what you have read in the local rag and taken from those who you chose to take from on here ...

You claim to speak for the masses when in fact you are speaking for the loud ones who are agreeing with you.

Iv found some of your posts condescending of other peoples views and opinions

I wouldn't usually say anything as that's not me as I respect everyone's opinions but had no choice with you .

And Go on iv fell for it. your obviously dying to tell everyone of your big
achievement from the last four years, Let's here it ... Congratulations in advance

Shaelumstash speaks for himself. ..I speak for myself and guess what...you speak for yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.