Club Badge (merged)

Of the two A. by a country mile.

Between A. and the round rose thingie retro badge, A. comes second.

If what Gary James posted a few pages back is right, that chicken has ZERO to do with City - it's a RAG / council thing.

More rubbish reasoning, might as well get rid of the Ship and Three rivers since united have used that oh and theirs has "Manchester" in it too lets get rid of everything eh.... ;)

A. Can I lend your kleenex?
index.php

Sorry to hear that mate, what kind of senseless idiot would do that to you?

I genuinely feel your designs on this thread and previous threads as ZabbasStuntDouble have been so popular that they've helped to prompt the club to open this consultation.

You should be proud of yourself mate, don't take any notice of those idiots.

Agreed. I actually think his designs are very futuristic & possibly ahead of time. If I saw that silver one on my death bed I'd be happy City's design was in good hands while I was being laid to rest. (& that won't be happening for another 40 years).

No problem.

There has been 2850 posts on this thread. Over the last 4 years there has probably been over 10,000 posts on the subject. Everyone has a different view. Everyone has different elements they would like to see on the badge.

It would be absolutely impossible to have a vote on every single element mentioned in those 10,000 posts, it's just not feasible.

I, and others suggested a vote on the most popular designs. Based on the 10,000 posts that I've read, the round badge with the ship and 3 river shield is the most popular design. Not "my view" just statistically speaking. The M.E.N poll backed up those statistics.

If you don't believe me, trawl through the 10,000 posts. If you find me a design that is more popular, I'll tell you my secret big achievement ;-)

That's not to say because it's the most popular design it reflects everyone's view, or it reflects your view, of even that if reflects the view of "the masses" of City fans. I can only assure you that it is the most popular design among people that have posted on the threads, and filled in the M.E.N questionnaire.

If you've got data that contradicts this, and shows a different design is more popular among the masses, you should post it in here and we should definitely include that in any vote.

I understand that you have had a big interest in the badge over the years as have a lot of us...

I understand and generally agree that a round badge ships rivers is my personal preference over the current badge. Always has been an you would find in my previous posts that every badge I own is a version of a round badge...

My feeling was that you and others are dismissing the opinions / preference of the generation that has grown up with the eagle or people who actually like the idea of a eagle or have maybe become attached to it. And your poll was only showing the old revamped badge v the current eagle which I'm guessing would have been used to support a eagle out campaign.

There are countless young fans that would object to the current badge going let alone the eagle going completely, I have a son and three nephews who don't come on here as too young who would back that statement up... Ok not the data you asked for but still there opinion which means something to me.

There have been designed with the round and eagle and even the subtle eagle that would give a nod to there wants, I have said once and don't like saying it again as I'd feel I was pushing my view on to others , but the anti eagle brigade just keep on spilling out the same old thing time after time.

I'm guessing we won't get anything that we will all be happy with but I'll take what comes .

My cousin said they want to see designed with the eagle amongst others as it something the owners relate too . (I won't go into detail on how he knows as it got me into shit with him earlier in the week when I drunkenly posted more information then I should have.) So wouldn't be surprised to see a eagle in there.

I'm hooked now, tell us your big acheavment and I'll tell you mine -)

I understand that you have had a big interest in the badge over the years as have a lot of us...

I understand and generally agree that a round badge ships rivers is my personal preference over the current badge. Always has been an you would find in my previous posts that every badge I own is a version of a round badge...

My feeling was that you and others are dismissing the opinions / preference of the generation that has grown up with the eagle or people who actually like the idea of a eagle or have maybe become attached to it. And your poll was only showing the old revamped badge v the current eagle which I'm guessing would have been used to support a eagle out campaign.

There are countless young fans that would object to the current badge going let alone the eagle going completely, I have a son and three nephews who don't come on here as too young who would back that statement up... Ok not the data you asked for but still there opinion which means something to me.

There have been designed with the round and eagle and even the subtle eagle that would give a nod to there wants, I have said once and don't like saying it again as I'd feel I was pushing my view on to others , but the anti eagle brigade just keep on spilling out the same old thing time after time.

I'm guessing we won't get anything that we will all be happy with but I'll take what comes .

My cousin said they want to see designed with the eagle amongst others as it something the owners relate too . (I won't go into detail on how he knows as it got me into shit with him earlier in the week when I drunkenly posted more information then I should have.) So wouldn't be surprised to see a eagle in there.

I read this post twice and still don't understand it, did I miss something?

More rubbish reasoning, might as well get rid of the Ship and Three rivers since united have used that oh and theirs has "Manchester" in it too lets get rid of everything eh.... ;)

I actually agree with Sigh. Its my view but I agree with him. The Rose has always been my favourite as I grew up with it.

No shit Sherlock ...

Stick to short comments mate...you made more sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.