Club Badge (merged)

Again, from all that I have read, the most popular design that includes the eagle is the current badge.

Source?

All we really know is alot of people want to keep the eagle, any early attempts to say this isn't the case are dead now this thread alone proves it with all the bickering. We also know that it's likely that the badge will be changed to a round badge to fit with the rest of CFG(I think you are a being deliberately selective in light of that personally, creating an argument where you cant have both an eagle and a round badge), so if it does stay it's more likely that it will have to be inside the circle and there's no reason why that couldn't work.

We've had two good designs with an eagle inside a round badge, if the likes of Pellnut, GH and Salem's Tash would stop threatening Gav maybe we could have them on a poll.

Source?

All we really know is alot of people want to keep the eagle, any early attempts to say this isn't the case are dead now this thread alone proves it with all the bickering. We also know that it's likely that the badge will be changed to a round badge to fit with the rest of CFG(I think you are a being deliberately selective in light of that personally, creating an argument where you cant have both an eagle and a round badge), so if it does stay it's more likely that it will have to be inside the circle and there's no reason why that couldn't work.

My source is the badge threads over the last 4 years. Most of the comments regarding keeping the eagle centre around not wanting change, the badge being recognised around the world, people being familiar with it, kids growing up with it.

In fact, the only posts I've seen in support of having the eagle inside a circle have come in the last few weeks from yourself and two or three others. There had been little to no mention of the eagle inside a circle in the previous 3 or 4 years on the other threads.

What's your source to say the eagle inside a circle is more popular than the current badge?

Or is it simply that you "know that it's likely that the badge will be changed to a round badge" and you personally want to keep the eagle?

Maybe we should set up a separate poll with the only 2 options being the current badge and another one with the eagle inside a circle? What do you reckon the outcome would be?

My source is the badge threads over the last 4 years. Most of the comments regarding keeping the eagle centre around not wanting change, the badge being recognised around the world, people being familiar with it, kids growing up with it.

In fact, the only posts I've seen in support of having the eagle inside a circle have come in the last few weeks from yourself and two or three others. There had been little to no mention of the eagle inside a circle in the previous 3 or 4 years on the other threads.

What's your source to say the eagle inside a circle is more popular than the current badge?

Or is it simply that you "know that it's likely that the badge will be changed to a round badge" and you personally want to keep the eagle?

Maybe we should set up a separate poll with the only 2 options being the current badge and another one with the eagle inside a circle? What do you reckon the outcome would be?

I've not made silly claims like you I've read the thread and thats not at all what people are saying(because that would include myself, you seem to see what you want to see, people have mostly only stated they like the eagle when they are for it and not "leave it as it is or get rid" like you claim). All I said is there's no reason it couldn't work inside a circle(there's been some half decent efforts here) and it is more likely that the badge is being changed(they wouldn't have gone to all this trouble just to leave it as it is) so YES it's smarter to choose a badge design with an eagle inside a circle for those of us who would rather keep that icon.

Again you seem to be intent on trying to create an either/or situation for yourself with the leave it as it is or get rid of it argument. Have you done that with any of the other elements?

Last edited:
I've not made silly claims like you I've read the thread and thats not at all what people are saying(because that would include myself, you seem to see what you want to see, people have mostly stated they like the eagle not leave it as it is or get rid like you claim). All I said is there's no reason it couldn't work inside a circle(there's been some half decent efforts here) and it is more likely that the badge is being changed so YES it's smarter to choose a badge design with an eagle inside a circle for those of us who would rather keep that icon.

Again you seem to be intent on trying to create a either/or situation for yourself with the leave it as it is or get rid of it argument. Have you done that with any of the other elements?

What's not what people are saying?

What's not what people are saying?
READ...

You are clearly trying to make an either or argument you are saying people only want the eagle if it stays as it is(so current badge or the eagle's gone?...Yes? How convenient for you). Or correct me if I'm wrong because that's exactly what it looks like.

Last edited:
READ...

You are clearly trying to make an either or argument you are saying people only want the eagle if it stays as it is. Or correct me if I'm wrong because that's exactly what it looks like.

OK

People aren't saying that I'm trying to make an either or argument? Cool.

I'm kinda getting lost here. I thought we were just having a laugh, but it does appear that some are getting right excited about a badge........are people really that serious about a badge? It's not as if it makes a difference to us on the pitch.

Now a proper debate would be stopping this fucking 'season card' bollocks. It's a fucking 'season ticket' you twats.

Circular badge.

Ship.

3 rivers.

Manchester City FC or
Manchester City Football Club
around the edge.

Done. Now piss off you cunts giving Gav shit about a club in a city you've never visited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.