Club Badge (merged)

What do you think of this
ZtJOope.png
Not for me mate, both a bit too busy.

it has to be a modern interpretion...thats looks good but a bit old tbh...some of geek chest were awesome

I like the current badge, it looks like the badge of a European powerhouse club from the 70's, it's got a look about it that says we think we are bigger than Bayern, Milan, etc. And I like that attitude.

It seems to be implying it will be put to a vote, and only 'cityzens' will be able to participate.

Does anyone know how many of our memberships are taken up by overseas fans?

I really hope the core support of many years outweigh the newcomers in terms of membership because if this was to happen, I'd hate to see the vote influenced by newish fans going against the general consensus of matchday supporters.

It seems to be implying it will be put to a vote, and only 'cityzens' will be able to participate.

Does anyone know how many of our memberships are taken up by overseas fans?

I really hope the core support of many years outweigh the newcomers in terms of membership because if this was to happen, I'd hate to see the vote influenced by newish fans going against the general consensus of matchday supporters.

I suspect that regardless of the vote, the higher-ups will go "we want that one", and it will win the vote decisively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.