Club Badge (merged)

It seems to be implying it will be put to a vote, and only 'cityzens' will be able to participate.

Does anyone know how many of our memberships are taken up by overseas fans?

I really hope the core support of many years outweigh the newcomers in terms of membership because if this was to happen, I'd hate to see the vote influenced by newish fans going against the general consensus of matchday supporters.
they are having a "physical consultation space at the Etihad Stadium " so i would hope that held more sway

th

whoever designed this should have a go

In order of preference, 2-1-3. Number 2 is the one I grew up with and the one I will take with me when I meet my maker.

If the club pull this off it will be as good as any player they have ever bought since the takeover.

Lose the eagle, stars and the latin scribe. Go for middle one with the light blue and white stripes from the current badge underneath the ship. Just about there I think although it would be nice to see the City coat of arms incorporated somewhere in our range

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.