Club Badge (merged)

3rd row and end badge with 1894

4th row end badge would be happy with also

Well done Gav

CUTR3XiWcAA70CC.png

Ditto on the 3rd row end badge - it's the right colours, reversing the rivers white on blue avoids the adidas comparison but we do need some colour and a golden ship looks superb but needs the darker background. The white roundel draws the eye into the centre. It says "here is our name and then here is our badge".

I'd love a nod to the eagle but think it's an image too many.

Excellent work Gav and the others who have put up ideas.

I also like the last row end one.

They were included in the initial consultation

I just think the final decision should be up to the blues who attend the most

Only fair
I am still very confused aby all these posts that intimate that there will be some fan vote/selection - surely our involvement is now over with the end of the consultation?

All this angst and energy when surely the club will now take that input, along with other factors - make a decision in good time and then inform everybody

I am still very confused aby all these posts that intimate that there will be some fan vote/selection - surely our involvement is now over with the end of the consultation?

All this angst and energy when surely the club will now take that input, along with other factors - make a decision in good time and then inform everybody
Surely they'll want to avoid an Everton situation. Maybe a panel of fans might be better than an open vote, though.

I'm not intimating anything other than if it does go to a vote which it may not..it should be ST holders only

As this is an Internet forum, it's existence is so topics can be discussed, now the consultation process has concluded the debate can include what happens next.

It is not unreasonable to conclude that a vote on a likely successor will be offered to the fans. That's assuming the result of the consultation suggests a desire for change.

In my opinion, unless there is a very clear winner (if that's the correct word), the club will offer up a vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.