Club Badge (merged)

I'd imagine that's not the case, remember the OS thing awhile ago to plot where you lived and there was a lot of people not in Manchester, also figure in that unless your what 25+ you'll only really know the eagle as well and it doesn't look too good for us older gits.

Well it's 99% gonna be round

No point speculating other than that

The worldwide thing wasn't Cityzens..it was just a map of our support

Personally I think it should go to a vote of 2/3 designs to the season ticket holders

Personally I think it should go to a vote of 2/3 designs to the season ticket holders
Hopefully you're right.

I do like the season ticket holder idea on a final vote.

Again mate, I posted the idea for an Alternative Vote / first preference vote 2 weeks ago which really doesn't fit in with your narrative of me wanting some kind of "biased" vote.

Rating the designs from 1-5 is the only way of ensuring we get a badge that reflects the majority view. If that includes an eagle then so be it.

Your probably wasting your typing energy. I tried helping Metalmartin about posting some alleged abusive/angry quotes up but he wasn't really interested. In fact I get the impression that its the old 'defense is the best form of attack' approach to any eagle dis-likers. When's your poll going to be pal?

What about fans who can't afford season tickets matey? Plus I think there'll be a good few thousand Cityzens who paid £35 will be rightly upset they can't be included.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.