Club Badge (merged)

Gav...if your back on the graft could you knock a few variants of the stylised eagle badge up so folk can have a ganders pretty please, eagle in blue, scrap the MCFC middle in another and do the lettering in sky blue, very circumference (tramline) in navy....lettering in skyblue could look pierced place on a sky blue shirt.

nope, not a fan of the eagle, not wanting the eagle, so not doing any now eagle based ....so not wasting my time, sorry.

i've given up mate, mainly down to health reasons and going through the discussion, its made me even more confused about what I would want as a new badge now, so i don't have a passion for it now.

just did those set because someone said their was a poll being set up and just made it easier to post them all up so its essier to find for whoever is doing it.

this is my last one I've doing and i'm settling on this as my preferred choice. (the design, colours still playing about with)

CUX8Ud3WIAAdebB.jpg

failing to see Ian?....read the quotes on that link I provided.....seems folk feel the Eagle or should I say 'Sport in the City' is a good thing to be associated with MCFC and therefor probably more on point than some mobs shield from a.d.1066

Last edited:
failing to see Ian?....read the quotes on that link I provided.....seems folk feel the Eagle or should I say 'Sport in the City' is a good thing to be associated with MCFC and therefor probably more on point than some mobs shield from a.d.1066

It doesn't say anything about the eagle, I must be missing something

Of the one's Gav's done (great work as ever mate and thanks!) I think I'd go for this...

CUTR3XiWcAA70CC.png

Ambivalent about the dots, no to white roses!, like the idea of having 1894 incorporated but not sure, although it was my idea, to split it...? Maybe could have 1894 with the FOOTBALL CLUB - 1894? But that prob wouldn't work either. So many options...

But I reckon we'll get something like these (fit the CFG "look") but with a golden ship...

CUTR1MfXIAAYvP6.png

Although I am drawn to what is basically the original 1937 badge... Just a bit too much gold going on...

CUTRwjVWUAA-GZE.png

But for me having maroon, and this much gold, would only make sense if we decide to incorporate maroon/gold in the kits on a more permanent basis (home sock tops/away kit). Which is fine by me. I just can't see it happening.

But as has been said, this is a "core design" so colours can vary. Maybe we could have the gold lettering when we win the league...?

Could have bees instead of dots or numbers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.