Club Badge (merged)

s3im4m.jpg

this is it with football club on it, not sure if it looks right, maybe with fc on ? my bad already been posted

I prefer it without to be honest. I must admit it's growing on me the more I see it.
Same. I hated it at first but it feels right after a few hours. Apart from 1894 I still find issue with and the straight City. Anyone tried curving City?

You know what, fuck it. I'm gonna go against being a typical moaning City fan. I fucking like it.

When you look at it, you immediately see MANCHESTER. That does it for me.

zUZNwNV.jpg

I am loathed to say it but I went over to the darkside of sad cafe to see if they are taking the piss and they are all praising it as stylish urrgh! anyway someone had mocked this up and I feel dirty even posting something fruom there but
I prefer the right hand version, in fact if it turned out to be that, I'd be delighted with it, it just looks so much better, and I'm not complaining anyway.

I prefer it without to be honest. I must admit it's growing on me the more I see it.
It just looks a bit more balanced to me but like I said, it's not something I'm gonna get in a tizz about. It obviously means a lot more to some than others.

Does that mean I have to see the fucker every time I come on here or is the current one staying in the banner for the rest of the season?

I think our first instinct is just to be moaning bastards. After a week nobody will give a fuss anymore. I like it exactly how it is, would just prefer 1880.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.