Club Badge (merged)

Very glad the Club undertook the comprehensive consultancy exercise and then went forward to make a decision based on that input and the other outcomes they are seeking to achieve - such a the CITY branding that will help CFG.

I do not understand what people are moaning about - actually I cannot see the basis for the moaning - the club seems to have incorporated the majority of the design features that have been put forward on here. I could envision that an approach that did not include the consultation would have ditched a number of historical constraining design features e.g. the rivers and perhaps even the Ship. It must have been tempting to have a blank canvas - but yet again the club management have been inclusive.

It is probably just the natural instinct of some people to moan - this has become much more prevalent on a wide-ranging number of issues on here in recent years, demonstrating that some of our fan base are developing the sort of entitled attitude we have despised the scum for over the years.

I will happily be in the group that thank our management for taking the time and effort to gather our input and to progress to a design that they determine reflects the branding they are seeking to achieve whilst ensuring that the fans were included.

I can think of little in way of strategic decisions made that does not reflect that our executive team are totally switched on and make quality decisions. They deserve positivity from the fans.

It's ok nothing special, looks like a badge that wouldn't look out of place on a pub team jersey. But that said I wasn't that bothered when they changed it to the eagle all them years back , and I won't be too fussed about this.
My son and his mates finds it boring and liked the eagle design as he put it , it was more dynamic and in your face , this badge looks like any other of a million badges. I just find it a bit dull, but that said I won't cry about it and will put up with it.

Very glad the Club undertook the comprehensive consultancy exercise and then went forward to make a decision based on that input and the other outcomes they are seeking to achieve - such a the CITY branding that will help CFG.

I do not understand what people are moaning about - actually I cannot see the basis for the moaning - the club seems to have incorporated the majority of the design features that have been put forward on here. I could envision that an approach that did not include the consultation would have ditched a number of historical constraining design features e.g. the rivers and perhaps even the Ship. It must have been tempting to have a blank canvas - but yet again the club management have been inclusive.

It is probably just the natural instinct of some people to moan - this has become much more prevalent on a wide-ranging number of issues on here in recent years, demonstrating that some of our fan base are developing the sort of entitled attitude we have despised the scum for over the years.

I will happily be in the group that thank our management for taking the time and effort to gather our input and to progress to a design that they determine reflects the branding they are seeking to achieve whilst ensuring that the fans were included.

I can think of little in way of strategic decisions made that does not reflect that our executive team are totally switched on and make quality decisions. They deserve positivity from the fans.

think you are missing the point I don't disike the badge, but the cartoonish design, out of propotion flat top shield straight city in a curve and disjointed colour scheme make it look ameturish.

The monchrome version looks really good and cannot fault that, I applaud city for putting in the things the fans want, but it just looks like it belongs as a junior blues logo

Such a wasted opportunity.
With the power and prestige of our owners , we should have a badge which conveys class and power....this simply is not the case with this new badge.
It looks weak and timid and very amateurish, sorry City but you have messed up in a major way.

Looks cheap and nasty. Stick with the Eagle, go back to the old badge or do a proper job and make it look professional (like NYC)

Also by asking fans and trying to fit it all in doesn't help. If 50% want blue and 50% want yellow don't add both. No one wanted green.

The 18 ------------- 94 is just a stupid placement/design imo, wtf is 18 and 94!
The only way they could include 1894 together is if it were at the top or bottom of the design. It obviously was important for the club to have it shown (in their mind) and I think the primary reason is to shut the idiots up who act like City have no history. Yes, the fans know that's a load of shit, but it's important in City's eyes presumably to make sure the casuals do too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.