Club Badge (merged)

Also by asking fans and trying to fit it all in doesn't help. If 50% want blue and 50% want yellow don't add both. No one wanted green.
Dammed if they do and dammed if they don't it seems

They have sought to include the elements that it seems the fan base have pushed for and the only bit they seemed to have themselves pushed for is the CITY brand by having that stand out.

I suspect that whatever they brought forward it would attract a bunch of criticism - perhaps involving the fans so much has its drawbacks

Agree! Great badge, back to our roots !!!

but at least it gives people something else to loan about apart from , our home support, the beer , the pies, the weather, kompany, caballero, pellegrini, our physios, our tactics , our team doctor, navas's finishing, money wasted on bony and Mangala, our lack of full backs, Otamendi rushing in, how we need Mancini back, Belgians in the away end, the champions league, the press, UEFA, the premier league, international friendlies, Fernando, Nasri, kick off times, platinum membership, de michelis, Yaya Toure, Yaya routes agent, a bit more Yaya Toure, not playing the kids, kolarovs attitude, etc etc etc

so giving the fans something more to moan about is just a Christmas present to the fans. Maybe it's Christmas Eve gift to the Main Stand

This is the post of 2015.

Shows exactly what a moaning pile of soft, wet turd this place has become recently, purely by the changing attitude of the average City fan who just wants to whinge.

Great post sir.

This is the post of 2015.

Shows exactly what a moaning pile of soft, wet turd this place has become recently, purely by the changing attitude of the average City fan who just wants to whinge.

Great post sir.

I didn't want the rose, I didn't want a round badge, and wanted to keep the Eagle, I wanted some continuity in the badge from our recent history of success, but, I like the new badge, great design and think it will look great on the new kits. They have listened to the fans and this is clearly what the majority wanted.

Dammed if they do and dammed if they don't it seems

They have sought to include the elements that it seems the fan base have pushed for and the only bit they seemed to have themselves pushed for is the CITY brand by having that stand out.

I suspect that whatever they brought forward it would attract a bunch of criticism - perhaps involving the fans so much has its drawbacks
People will always complain and it's impossible to please everyone. But the NYC badge looks professional this, following a consultation, doesn't.

Wigan_Athletic.svg

What's this compare the badges of greater manchester? after us Dales is the best

Rochdale_badge.png

the badge is OK just not as good as the rose and original badges which I will continue to wear instead

The core is there, and on immediate viewing it's nice, but it's botched. The club have done what Everton did two years ago; taken a basic but brilliant idea & complicated it, resulting in a cartoon version of what should be the badge. Yes it's modern and yes it matches most requirements but in comparison to the fan edits it falls flat.

Smarten the inner shield & the font & change the colour of the rivers to white & you have the near-perfect badge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.