Club Badge (merged)

Agree! Great badge, back to our roots !!!

but at least it gives people something else to loan about apart from , our home support, the beer , the pies, the weather, kompany, caballero, pellegrini, our physios, our tactics , our team doctor, navas's finishing, money wasted on bony and Mangala, our lack of full backs, Otamendi rushing in, how we need Mancini back, Belgians in the away end, the champions league, the press, UEFA, the premier league, international friendlies, Fernando, Nasri, kick off times, platinum membership, de michelis, Yaya Toure, Yaya routes agent, a bit more Yaya Toure, not playing the kids, kolarovs attitude, etc etc etc

so giving the fans something more to moan about is just a Christmas present to the fans. Maybe it's Christmas Eve gift to the Main Stand

This is the post of 2015.

Shows exactly what a moaning pile of soft, wet turd this place has become recently, purely by the changing attitude of the average City fan who just wants to whinge.

Great post sir.

Excellent!

I think it's fine.

As the old adage goes, you can please some of the people all of the time. All of the people some of the time. But not all of the people all of the time. However, in the case of City fans, I sometimes wonder if it's you can please none of the people none of the time.

(Quick moan — no maroon trim…)

here you go chaps, just rustled this up..
2crpkys.jpg

Cool. It's a badge. I admire people who have the time to get wound up about such trivial things. At least the club went through the process of trying to give the supporters a say in how it looked. Still they were never gonna please everyone.

I don't think you admire them at all.

I like it.
But no football club worries me.
The rags don't have it on there's as I understand cos there a plc.
Is this something that's gonna happen to city.

This is the post of 2015.

Shows exactly what a moaning pile of soft, wet turd this place has become recently, purely by the changing attitude of the average City fan who just wants to whinge.

Great post sir.
Well put the pair of you.

here you go chaps, just rustled this up..
2crpkys.jpg

Well done, that looks pretty good.

When I first saw it (not yours by the way) I thought, terrible. Now I can't get passed the amateurish design.

I'll take the various elements but it really needs a professional make over.

Slept on it and can now clearly understand my problem with the badge

This issue with the new badge is the red on top of blue.
Looks great on white but hate that red is on top of blue, no wonder the rag scum love it!
I love the bluemoon eclipse over red but this puts red on top, actually hate that!!

x1jbxc.jpg

For all we know the in-house developer is a rag

Slept on it and can now clearly understand my problem with the badge

This issue with the new badge is the red on top of blue.
Looks great on white but hate that red is on top of blue, no wonder the rag scum love it!
I love the bluemoon eclipse over red but this puts red on top, actually hate that!!

x1jbxc.jpg

For all we know the in-house developer is a rag
That's some weird paranoia you have there. Kudos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.