Club Badge (merged)

It'll certainly take some getting used too that new badge, but it is kinda growing on me. It'll look wierd when the squad wear it the first time on saturday. We haven't tried too hard on it which is a good thing

whatever happened to us being "MCFC" and "Manchester City Football Club"?

Melbourne City got MCFC ... one piece of identity lost.

now "FC" and "Football Club" are being threatened to be lost to
obscurity.

I'm the words of the immortal J.L. Picard "The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!" (well maybe not as eager as the last sentence) ....

so the line is now drawn _______________________________________________________________________________________________

CXBDUL7WQAA3kkI.jpg

Yawn

I might be missing something but can someone explain the problem with city being straight? If city was curved round it would stretched and fucking shite as the posts above prove it needs to be a longer word or with FC next to it. Wipe your fannys if one word being straight gets your goat then you need to go out and get laid

Fanny wiped. I originally wanted City curved as thought it was a mistake but I'm cool with it now. Love the space not having Football Club or FC creates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.