Club Badge (merged)

im hope no one has beaten me to the punch but hands up who wishes we could have the old badge with the stars and eagle back
Agreed, fake stars are horrible but this new one looks like a badge for a league 2 club not a team in champions league. I understand wanting to design a badge that pleases all the fans, I thought going circular would make it look classy and modern like Bayern Munich, we may as well should just gone with the one before the Eagle. "City" at the bottom not being arched like "Manchester" is the biggest turn off. Still will wear my 2012 Tevez shirt and shirts/jackets I have with the old circular badge.

I might be missing something but can someone explain the problem with city being straight? If city was curved round it would stretched and fucking shite as the posts above prove it needs to be a longer word or with FC next to it. Wipe your fannys if one word being straight gets your goat then you need to go out and get laid

Dam straight!

it is what it is bottom left is great what we are getting is as shite as the bird I have lived 20 yes with a shite bage so cannot be arsed caring now I will still wear the rose and 30's badges on my jackets with pride as per the eagle

Top left is nicer than bottom left

True, the shield looks like an American football team shield. I still live in hope that this is not the new badge, just can believe the club could get so many things wrong with this design.
Assuming you mean the NFL and not college, the only team with a shield in the logo is the Raiders and their shield is shaped like the one in the old City badge, not the new one.

However, I do agree with your point that several things just look wrong, the most glaring of which to my eye is the shield overwhelming the circle and a disproportionate amount of white space around CITY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.