Club Badge (merged)

Not quite right that matey. If the Rose was taken away the shield and ship would stay the same size right?
Not really, they could then make the shield smaller as they wouldn't have to have the "3 rivers" as noticeable and distinguishable as the rose.

Or they could have just fucked the The Warner Bros badge off entirely and kept them all within an inner circle.

But the word City doesn't look more prominent it looks out of sinc with the Manchester, the ship should be a third of the shield not half,football club should be in there & the rose just looks like an after thought. When something is being designed, you take basic elements you want & put them together so as to create something that looks like a single entity, omitting things that just don't look right, I mean even the lettering font doesn't look right. A competent graphic designer could sort this out in half an hour. It looks amateurish, someone on here has made it look miles better by putting white in the stripes & football club back in. These are things that should have been played around with by the designers, it looks to me like they've just said ' it's not important & that'll do'. They pretend to listen but actually the people that sanctioned this hav'nt got a clue.

I thought you were suggesting their intention wasn't to make City look more prominent. Personally, I think that was their intention, whether they achieved it or not is another matter.

I agree with everything you have said. The shield popping our of the circle clearly looks ridiculous. The designer obviously want to give the impression of it popping out, moving, being dynamic. Not sure why they would want that, but it clearly appears to be the intention.

It was me who changed the rivers to white, and I agree it looks much better. I was a rivers supporter, but I actually think with this design the rose on it's own looks better.

4UWtz0D.jpg

But the rivers are a symbol a large number of us want in the badge. Surely thats more important.

But the rivers are a symbol a large number of us want in the badge. Surely thats more important.
Perhaps the club would have been better taking into account what people didn't want as much as what they did.

Not from those I have been talking to (several who have contacted me to share their negative opinion). But perhaps it is different circles and different people. I am sure everyone will learn to accept it eventually, though.

So far my closest fellow CITY FANS like it giving it average OVER 4/5 stars. (Even the worst rating is 3-)

And if anyone gives a shit what some other clubs' fans think...go fuck yourself. I don't give a shit what ANY supporter of any other club than MCFC thinks.
What I care is what City fans think, cos it's OUR club, OUR crest after all. Fuck the rest of the world I say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.